Thursday, June 4, 2020

The HAARP Phoenix




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I should wait with this, but tonight I came across something which I have never witnessed before with HAARP. I actually captured a thermal spike.......I have felt them in storms several times here, but this one I caught with actual images and data.



Phoenix is listed as a high of 80 degrees today, but the current spike in Mountain Time at 9 o'clock is 101 degrees.






 Daily Forecast for Phoenix, Arizona
   TODAY Mostly Sunny Hi: 80°F
 Current Conditions for Phoenix, Arizona
Thunder Currently:Thunder
Temp:101°F
Humidity:15%
Wind Speed:S 21 MPH G 28
Barometer:29.71 in.
Dewpoint:46°F
Heat Index:101°F
Wind Chill:101°F
Visibility:8 mile(s)

Now for the magical mystery tour of images. Look at the red over Arizona. I have never seen DBZ like this. Yes is storm pockets of energy or surge lines for fronts running through Texas, but never this kind of massive heat cluster. It just does not happen.
It is thundering in Arizona, and the visibility is 8 miles.




Here is a the close up:





Now that I am thinking about it, I am going to wait with this until today, as I need some diverse content to make up for all the work I do while waiting for you rich people to start making those big donations.

This is something which has never been recorded before or noted.

On June 1st the hot HAARP repeated


 


agtG