Friday, July 16, 2021

A Day

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


 Besides personal revelations the Holy Ghost is providing me, there are other revelations of something is out there generating. This is an old warning, but each time it builds and do not be concerned in missing it, as when the actual events take place you will be scared enough to notice.


The great day of the LORD is near, near and hastening fast; the sound of the day of the LORD is bitter; ... 16 ia day of trumpet blast and battle cry.


16  ia day of trumpet blast and battle cry

jagainst the fortified cities

and against the lofty battlements.


I'm working on something in inquiry when my energy levels are restored. I'm attempting to figure or be shown something that is trending in 2022 AD in the year of our Lord, which is hidden from me. Have not locked onto the source. There is a reason for things not working then and I have to try and find it. That information would be of value to you in preparing.


Nuff Said



agtG