Saturday, October 16, 2021

Congratulations to William Shatner in Boldly Going

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have allot going on here in poverty, but I would be remiss if I did not invest the time to congratulate William Shatner on going to space as the oldest human in a world setting record.

I had thought about saying something, but have had more problems here, so was going to let it slide, until I saw that Sulu was trying to be relevant again in insulting Mr. Shatner and others, while making excuses for the sex deviant Transportation Secretary for not doing his job in keeping supplies moving in America, which is costing lives and jobs.

I owe things to William Shatner, He was an accomplished actor before Star Trek, and he brought to life the very good intelligence community writing in the actor Captain James T. Kirk to promote what will become the Great Deception.

Like most children, I had a most dysfunctional home, and I had to find examples to emulate. John Wayne was one, William Shatner as Captain Kirk was another, as much as the other star actors in DeForest Kelley and James Doohan. Each character taught me soemthing of logic, humanity, perseverance and I was just quoting the line again "Spock if you can't tell me what it is, then tell me what it isn't" this week in dealing with the vax creatures.

I think better out of the box due to the example of William Shatner.

I admire the person of William Shatner in he is an accomplished writer, creator, horseman, comedian and has shown that he is more than what people think, and has not ever degraded from the idea of the positives of who the public think William Shatner is.

Unlike the generation of dope head ejaculated children who never understood Shatner's delivery and mocked it as Captain Kirk, the creation of that character has revealed how untalented all those were who followed. In reality, and that is why my commentaries hold weight, William Shatner was the best actor of that cast. That is why his name came first, why people tuned in, as it was not the Sulu show.

For facts, William Shatner was the most accomplished. DeForest Kelley followed, Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols and James Doohan, with then Leonard Nimoy an then Sulu. I have written how the cast of Star Trek was formed in Have Gun Will Travel, and like Hogan's Heroes, most of the actors of that series were unknown before and disappeared afterward, because it was the DeSilu Studios which brought about the best writers and directors who with producers allowed actors who never would be noticed again to flourish, such as Larry Hovis who was remarkable in his rolls on Hogan's Heroes.

Leonard Nimoy as much as Sulu benefited from the direction of Star Trek. If you study other Nimoy work as Revenge of the Body Snatchers, he plays a boring Jew well. Sulu in his other works plays a boring Japanese stereotype well. It is watchable but no one wants to become a boring stereotype, and no one wants to emulate an old sex deviant in George Takei who tries to find relevancy in his obscurity. 

That is what sets William Shatner apart. It is a dangerous thing to go into space as rockets are explosive in fuel and meteorites burn up on re entry. Being 90 years old and going into space is remarkable and is the example of leadership in putting your live on the line, as I for one would not trust Bezos or Musk with my life.

So in that, I'm glad to be able to post an appreciation of William Shatner brought some kind of anchor to my life which I needed as a child. He made a difference for the good in portraying a character no one else could. I appreciate his dignity and intelligence, and his ability in these woke times to not offend people and yet make his points clear as an individual.

Breaking John Glenn's record as a passenger in space as the oldest person is something for the ages.

Congratulatoins William Shatner for more than that as people would not be alive today if you had not brought positive influences to this life.


Nuff Said






agtG