Friday, November 26, 2021

The Coat I Wear Covers More Than Me






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In these uncertain times, I get the same concerns as others do, but God is Faithful to me as I keep myself in His Word. My brother will literally die, but the Holy Ghost confirms that thousands will die around me, but I will live, as the Psalms Prophesy.


Any person of Faith, can pray over their Bible in asking the Holy Ghost to guide their hands where to open the Bible to speak to them. One of course asks the Holy Ghost to interpret what is being read, as satan can get involved with the idiot who would get some message from God which is not what God would ever say to anyone in violence or sin.

You read David commits adultery with Bathsheba, does not mean God wants you to commit adultery. God is warning you of the dangers of sin.


Jesus said that He knew His children as His children were like sheep in knowing His voice and followed Him. I know very well the people who are genuine and frauds on this blog, and even if I did not, God does. No one gets away with anything.

I state that warning in what follows as I stated, we just buried my brother after a very horrid ending which no one should have to endure, but even in that God answered my prayers and I'm thankful for the kind prayers of others who knew, and took a death which could have lingered for months, was ended in under 24 hours. That is God's Mercy and Faithful  Kindness in answering prayers.

In years past God frequently gave me the reading of Jeremiah the Prophet in speaking to a servant of the King who had been a conduit in saving Jeremiah's life, in his life would be a prey unto him. Meaning his life was secure, even if he was not going to leave with a pot of gold.

In the context of this, this was the last days of Jerusalem in the siege of Babylon of the city.  Within a short time, the entire king's family of sons would be put to death before his eyes, and his eyes would be gouged out, and he would be led back to Babylon for prison. Jeremiah had told the king to surrender but he would not. The end was the destruction of Jerusalem, the rape, looting and murder of the people, and the enslavement of what  remained. The nation was ending and ended as were the people, much like genocide being carried out against the Peoples of the West.

Why this matters to you, is the reality of a Prophet's Reward. God in His Mercy and Grace extends to me His overcoat which protects me from everything from assassination to bioweapons. I'm spared for God's Work, not because I'm special. This is always about God first and last.

Why is this a benefit to you? Read the verses and I will explain.


Jeremiah the Prophet Chapter 39


15 Now the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah, while he was shut up in the court of the prison, saying,

16 Go and speak to Ebedmelech the Ethiopian, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring my words upon this city for evil, and not for good; and they shall be accomplished in that day before thee.

17 But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid.

18 For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.



Why this matters to you, after you diligently read the verses above and thought about them, is God has repeatedly promised me my life in Him. If you remember Jesus had people who ministered to Him. That does not mean ministers in a pulpit, but it means actions like donating funds so Jesus was not sleeping in the dirt to providing for His needs from food to shelter to clothing, to whatever He needed from a colt to ride on Palm Sunday to the Passover Room in the New Covenant. Those who did those actions like St. John and the women at the cross did not end up dead for protecting themselves. Those who ran off like Peter, James etc... all ended up being put to death by the state or whatever happened in 70 AD in the Roman destruction and rape of Jerusalem. When that took place, the Apostles and Disciples were already out of the city. Those who were not ministering to the Body of Christ, got the Roman treatment.

So not by just association, but by action, proof of caring, those who have been with me and Faithful, in something which can not be bought, have a life protection over them in what has been granted me by God. I will state this again, my life is worth nothing, save in service to God's work through me. My life has value for God because I work for Him, and those who assist in maintaining that life, have purpose for God to cover them too for the project He works daily through me.

It is what it is. I did not just jump into this in vax wars. Have been an instrument of God for years. The edge on me is proof I have been whetted at this for sometime. God is not a fool in being deceived by anyone. It is the genuine heart and just like in your life, you value the people who are genuine to you for years, and not those who show up and pat your shoulder at a funeral, not pronouncing the dead guys name right that you are burying.


Nuff Said



agtG