Thursday, December 30, 2021

Man does not live by Breeding Women alone

 



No city boy, I'm talking to you so your car runs out of gas, 
then my husband is going to come and take your tires and battery
when you get led away by Jethro Bodine as his plough cow.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I did mention  this previously,  but now that your binge of Christmas is over and you are beginning to dread the world. it is time to be an adult again and go beyond things that preppers always focus on.


Each of you should have for your vehicle two back up oil filters. Farm stores are very good in selling  2 to 5 gallon oils such as Mobil. You need to keep that vehicle running for the long term if service is not available.

That means anti freeze in a couple of gallons. Spare wipers, and if you are up to it, a grease gun with a good grease for the joints on your vehicle.

A hydraulic jack is something to worship. I got my spare from JYG and it is in the pick up with, a breaker bar, impact wrench sockets, Vice Grips, pliers, screwdrivers, tow belts, draw bar pins, shovels to scoop out........yes our back seat is full of thangs, but in most cases I have what I need to get me what I need done.

Electric fencing wire and a wire cutter. Just like duct tape there is endless uses for wire and you wonder what to do when you do not have it.

A rope with a honda. Never can tell when you need a lariat or rope to tie something down.

If your faucets need washers, get some washers as you may have to fix that.

Hose clamps, lots of uses and they keep hoses on your vehicle........oh a replacement set of hoses for your engine.

Now here it a  good one. Got a chainsaw? Tune up kit with all the diaphragm and gaskets......get two. Also get a set of spark plugs for your vehicle.

Most of you have planned it this a righteous 6 to 12 months out in food, water, medicine etc.. The above is thinking to the next level of 2 to 3 years ahead. Most engines and most oil will last 50,000 miles before the oil should be changed. That is a long time, but if you have dirty oil, it will wear your vehicle out faster......so change the oil when it needs it and then you got 100,000 miles and that is long drive to Jesus coming.

Back up battery for your vehicle that you keep charged and not freezing or being baked.

I do figure that there will be things to salvage beyond 2023 AD in the year of our Lord. All the same, what is wiser, having the parts you need, or having to venture out while you hold the wrench and someone else holds the gun to keep from getting ate by the Mexicans. Same with household replacements. Houses with dead bodies stink. It permeates everything, including your clothes and the things you are salvaging. You have parts and you do not need things that smell like zombie breath.

God is keeping me not in the know on things as I tend to disrupt time lines. I can read what His signs are in I will be here, but maybe not exactly where I think I will be, but I will have things to continue on. Most Christians will still be here and having to continue on. Each person simply must be prepared for things so things are easier for them. Like get two spare tires with GOOD TIRES on them as I once was on a stupid adventure and my tire blew out.........the spare blew out too. It was dark. I was 5 mile from a house and 15 miles from home. Ran the rim which was steel all the way home. Was unfun as the tire kept banging on the vehicle.

Did you miss the part about steel rims. Yeah those aluminum rims the tire bead will break on them and the tire goes flat. Yes you can pump them up and keep pumping every few days, but the point was aluminum rims do not last on roads, they grind off. There is a lesson to be aware of in that.

If you have something, just figure it is going to break, so get things on hand to have along so you are not abandoning what you have and someone else is tearing it down to get their spare parts.


Nuff Said


agtG


agtG