Monday, June 27, 2022

and now improving to feeling like crap

 



That ain't nothing to bring home to the plantation
unless you are into Oprah lezbo.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The other day we stopped by JYG's to just shoot the breeze and he had been to the doctor. High blood pressure they said and he was down about it all, as his meds were making him dizzy. Today we stopped into check on him as in the Brier you schedule errands by heat or cold. JYG was looking good and doing fine.
Now I have to ask him about that trailer he said he would build for me.

On the other front, Daisy, Belle, Moo and Frau reminded me yesterday why I hate cattle. They had a temper tantrum and decided to destroy things. Cattle can be most effective at moving things in seconds that takes me for too long to get back into place.


LC - Currently living in SOCAL, Yikes, fruits and nuts. . . Pls. keep up your journey for truth and know that you have been appreciated by many. I am only a poor old white guy from Missouri who cares, currently a strager in a strange land. How's TL? 


I would say I feel like shit today. Thought I would feel like crap but had to load feed sacks so will see how the Lord heals.


TL is doing good. Excited about a coming attraction as we all look ahead. I noticed my hands are dirty. I was weeding sweet corn, Yellow Bantum, which is not small in cob size when it gets rain. Should make knee high by the 4th of July. We are working on getting the garden weeded as with our weed sprouter weather it grows them seriously well.  Still hoping the rich take the burden off of poor people for donations like the above. God bless a Missouri transplant though in what was the Fremont State.

I actually have family in Missouri. I forget now the town. Should say towns as have some in Raytown and other scattered locations around KC. Have family in California too. Used to be down by Bakersfied and Kernville I think it was. Upland and whatever the myraid of burbs are around LA.

TL loved San Diego when there on expedition. Mentioned some other pretty spot, maybe Santa Barbara. I never much paid attention as I only know the north is hot as a bitch and has little mule deer. I would live here if most of the people died. Otherwise I have zero interest in setting foot in California.

I should make a list of state I hate. Maybe some warring Russian will say, "Dah that is good place to start retaliation for all crimes District of Crooks generate".

I meant to ask Richard about Mississippi as I read via Aaron Burr that Mississippi has no springs, just green pools you skim the green back to drink the viscous fluid. Not much in loving hot and humid places as we get enough of that with our cold and wet.

It is hard to state which States I really hate as I might just hate parts of a State too. Hard of find a State I completely hate like California, but everyone hates California.

Minnesota comes to mind. I have relatives there or did. I would keep the Viking, but turn it all back to Zebulon Pike wildlife as it grew elk well. Grows communists and terrorists too.

You could not get me to live in a place that is nothing but trees. Can't see a damn thing. Trees have one purpose in they should be cut down. Except the Brier Patch as they die here too easily so people should be hung from them for cutting down trees. Found 3 black walnut sprouted. Am going to pot them up and plant them where I want them.

I hate States with mountains too. Lord God what a waste of space. God is .......no I am like God, as God is going to burn up the world and flatten the mountains so that will please me a great deal and improve most States as far as I have judged them.

Florida stinks like the dead arm pit of a dinosaur cave dweller. Not in tune with States that stink. Iowa stinks. Do not like States that stink.

Still looking forward for some tyrant to declare war on Mexico and Canada. I think if you got rid of all the Mexicans in Mexico, it would not stink like dead Mexicans like all their food. I would like to have a ranch like south of New Mexico. Do not mind dust that much unless that is all there is to breathe.

Canada, I would need a summer home in like Alberta, a fall home in like Saskatchewan and I would just leave for spring and winter as spring comes too and winter in Canada is only ok like in BC, and I hate trees and mountains so not much point in that. Quebec is pretty, has game to eat too. Probably could smell like Ohio or Pennsylvania from there though and not in favor of that. Get a nice south wind and smell Ohio. No one wants that.

TL got me a pair of Chinaman sunglasses. 2 bucks. Real glass. I know this as they cracked. Damn Chinaman shit. Took them back, and exchanged them. Now instead of seeing the world through purple haze I have this green tint glass. Is ok, as is not yellow. I think of Iowa in yellow and no one wants to look at Iowa all summer through their sunglasses.

I hate England. I have just decided that I want to turn it into a human excrement colony like Botany Bay. We haul all the shit from Africa, Australia, Canada, America and dump it into England. Should be like 200 million people. We give them Welsh pansy asses like pointy sticks, those Irish Mics bats and the Scots we give neutron bombs. I figure Scotland will settle the issue and we will have a pretty decent world before expiration data.

I would love to have a ranch in the South of France. I want to grow peaches and Charentais melons. I could winter there as Canada sucks. It would be nice.


I don't feel so much like shit right now. Is what Gram Sarah said. "Get moving and you do not feel so bad". She used to crawl around on her hands and knees. The mother hated her. Near as I can now discern Gram was not the horrid bitch her daughter was.


TL was just telling me vaxed women are having 80% self abortions.  See why they had to outlaw babycide? Breed them Mexicans as the rest of the wombs are not in need of Planned Parenthood parting gifts.

I should be working........then again the Holy Ghost reminds me I did do chores with TL, weeded the sweet corn and a row of potatoes, did errands, got double charged by some import Afroid Injun thing for krueller  and that is probably enough adventure as I feel like crap now. Might  work tonight. Will see.

I see the battery on this old replacement Dell 430 is draining. They don't really make batteries for these machines. Most of what I have written over the years was on a 430.

TL just showed me that Dictator Biden and other vanishing White nations are building a global vax facility in Senegal for the next plague. See you build it where no one can get at so no mob can riot and steal the elixir. You do know the fags are the fringe carriers in brain swell, primate pox as the window dressing and sure as shit that vax is going to need a cure. Now you know where the potion is being concocted for talking yourself into the transhuman fountain of non death.

Senegal 95% Muslim. Ready market for the Afranigs and am certain that ...........well the Germans get synthetic fuel monopoly and now Manny Macron gets the bug monopoly.


Mar 23, 2022 ... The facility will significantly increase the vaccine manufacturing capacity of IPD, which has been producing yellow fever vaccines for 80 years, ...

Feb 9, 2022 ... New vaccine production initiative at Pasteur Institute in Dakar hopes to decrease Africa's dependence on developed countries for vaccines.

The French Development Agency (AFD) grants 6.5 million euros to the Institut Pasteur in Dakar Foundation. The financing agreement has been signed, ...


That is about it as am in recovery.


Nuff Said


agtG