Monday, November 28, 2022

Olde Babe Vax Brains

 





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


OK, so I experienced this on August 17th and it gives me pause.

So we go to town to do errands and pull up on the Brier Patch 3 lane, middle turning lane at the lights. I'm coming up as the light changes and this car behind a turning semi pulls out in front of me across the section.

They then decide they are not going across the section, wheel around in front of me, and are driving along with me now on alert as this is not someone who should be driving.

She, yes she, now puts on her left signal, but does not pull into the turning lane. She is putting along. Meanwhile I have a pick up in back of me, who is on my bumper, because they have a semi in back of them on their ass.

The woman after a block finally gets half way into the turning lane, now taking up two lanes. I'm looking at her, the guy behind me, and I'm thinking, I'm going to get assholed by the guy in back of me as that semi can not stop. Weighing the odds, I floor it, pull into edge of the road and hope the old gal does not decide to come back into the driving lane and hit me.

I get around her, and look at the pick up behind me and see they have now floored it too as having enough of this shit as the semi does not care, as it will flatten any woman in a car.


So the photo above is from someone out of state, Iowa. Old gal, white hair, what she was doing in the Brier is probably some funeral. This woman can not park. She pulls up and sits looking in her purse for five minutes.

I am sitting there in the pick up, and I watch a half dozen old women, the men seem ok, but these old women just sit there looking to get on the front road like they do not know what is going on.

I mean we have women out there, the one who almost killed us, who should not have been in a car, on the road, hell, on a lawnmower. You don't want her cooking as she is not there.

The white van had driven quite a ways on the interstate across several states, and she can not even park.

It seemed like every old broad I saw, was having troubles with driving. This is a marked increase as it seemed people were recovered from this vax. No way in hell today are we seeing any recovery in this.

Now I said this is women. Women seem to age more with this vax. Their brains for some reason were having a bad fog day. Maybe it is G waves, do not know, but I do know people started more unfriendly a few months ago. We have been busy here most of the summer, not any more though, as the traffic is finally not that much in not that many people in the stores again. Gas prices can only affect people so much and gas prices do not create female drivers who are old, and should not be driving.


Nuff Said


agtG




agtG