Monday, February 27, 2023

They Call Her Mrs. Dictator



I come from humble beginnings...........


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




You see Ukraine not have much husband to choose. Just retard boy,
one leg boy and Zelliskyy who tell me he have big manhood to make up
for dwarf size. Too late I find dwarf all over.




I pretend I like small penis, small husband as Zellinskyy
have big billion bank account.




Is reason our children do not look like Zellinskyy. 
I tell him is blessing.





I concern I begin to look like husband.




So I tell him to hold target at shooting match.




NATO training do no good on Nazi sniper. They miss 8 times.
Am not widow. Zellinskyy no longer hold target for me.






Zellinskyy now hide behind me on outings.





Zellinsky win MI6 election. 100% Ukraine vote for him.





Selling American CIA weapon sales buy me nice comfort home.





I have all. I still much sad dictator's wife.




I dream of being widow.....






Only pleasure I have now.








I dream Russia win.






Zellinskyy kill all Slavs in war, bomb Ukraine to stone age,
yes why no one sad for dictator's wife.










agtG