Thursday, May 25, 2023

a better mouse trap

 







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


So like I was posting here. You know. Really great ideas. Like ideas worth making lives easier and better.

So like I posted here about my better mouse trap in I drill holes in those damned wooden mouse traps that I hate, because the mice are not staying where they should and rats like run off with them.


So like I posted it here.


So like, I needed some more mouse traps as we were infested like Texas with border busters. So like I open the new package, as the old packages were old like before, just a piece of soft cheap wood with metal things on it.


So like  I open it and there is a hole in the wood.


No kidding Maxwell, it was in the exact spot where I drill my holes to make a better mousetrap.


Not kidding at all. I looked at my trap which I improved upon and then this Woodstream trap.........same blessed looking trap.


Now mine I use bread wrapper wires twisted together or I used feed sack string that sews them together. Just loop it around the trap and then put it around something so the traps stay put.


Is like, almost Martin trapping. In Martin trapping, like you get this slanted pole. nail it to a tree about 30 foot up as there is lots of snow in the wintertime where Martin and squirrels live and the Martin gets caught as you sharpen the one end, put your #1 longspring on the end and the Martin comes for some skunk kind of lure or frozen meat, and they get caught, fall off and hang there. Is humane as they expire quickly.

Same thing with my mouse traps. Like one I have looped around the faucet, the other I have looped around a pie iron, the other I have looped around one of those little electric ovens.........I forget the name now, but the vermin get caught, and then fall off the counter, and hang there. Just like Martin trapping. Easy to check traps too as you can see the trap hanging there with a mouse in it.


How about this though, mouse gets caught and is clanking in the sink. That was one tough mouse as was caught in the neck, and would give up the mouse, so I did not know what to do, so I found a vice grip and put the clamp on his head or her head or gender head. No crushing, no eyeballs poping out, no nose blood, just the right coup de grace and it quit clanking. Was one of those self auto adjust vice girps which I never use, but was in the draw, and it works good for expiring rodents of mouse size.


Who knew Woodstream read the blog. Who knew I had such a great invention that no one thanked me for it. Like those mouse traps been around 100 years and no on drills a hole in them for an anchor. I do it, post here, and it changes the world again.


That is something. All Inspiration goes to God though or else I would be like the other idiots in corporate offices who lift ideas and think they made a better mouse trap.

Going to sow that to God for benefits.



Nuff Said



agtG





agtG