Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Sugarload





I thought you said you were a Vulcan.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




No I said some of my friends are Vulcans. I get that all the time as I have on pointy ears and people jump to conclusions. 
Here listen to this song, Baby and the apes are my friends.


Apr 25, 2010 ... Elton John's 1974 hit "Baby and The apes" with lyrics below. Lyrics: Hey kid, rock n roll,  Rock on, move my soul ...She's got her groove, always on the move, I read it in a blogozine, oh





There were two of us really, like Paul McCartney was that Tavistock plug in when the original got wiped. I'm the ones the Germans like, the real Germans, not the ones you think of as Germans. The Germans that did that AI thing, not the lezbos with the weather terror.





People always mistake my dogs for apes. They are more like transponders from the main plasma frame. It saves in those hologram things as we just put the waves into any organism and wetware the eware.

Here this song will explain it all.



Jul 22, 2017 ... Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UK Cherry (1987 Remaster) · Cliff Richard Love Songs ℗ 1987 Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music Group ...The young wear their freedom like cheap perfume...





I thought it was Carrie. I made the same mistake with Devil Woman, In that that was Elvis No Mun, in a story of Graceland going bankrupt.




May I interject something into this.







Excuse me, but I mean to interrupt and interject as nothing is as it seems.




Oh I suppose you're saying I'm not real.




The pretty ones always get all the attention.




These are things that even Germans are forbidden from knowing.





I'm not learning anything here. You might as well told me five by five as what does this popular girl have to with all of this?



Sep 6, 2010 ... If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one Tip my hat to the sun in the west Feel the ...




What I was going to interject is that you are not going to learn anything here, but in that you are going to learn everything.......well at least what someone like you should know who monitors such things.



Nov 11, 2015 ... SUGARLOAF "Don't Call Us We'll Call You" 1975 HQ.







Nuff Said




agtG