Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Bad Apples

Every family has bad apples. For me it was my dad, who was allot like what Barack Obama's propaganda yearns for him to be, in my dad was an actual genius, but as I noted previously in blogs about Pollocks being so smart to put a man on the moon, but not comprehending how to screw in a light bulb, that was my dad.

I can still remember the heated argument we had one day about brands of oranges. He had it in his head that like Sunkist, Color Added, was a brand of oranges.
His final exclamation as he bounced on our couch was, "Jesus! LC, they have had that brand of oranges around since I was a child."

He did not appreciate like all experts in being proven wrong and is why I was never a top child on his list.
One day when I was but a high schooler, we got into a discussion by his stating, "The Russians have it so good over there in taking care of everyone in health care and benefits."

I just replied, "If you think it is so great, go on over there and live, because you won't be having a coffee break twice a day and they will be making sure you work every day too for nothing".

As I stated, I was not his favorite little John Wayne American, and one has to know my dad was someone who could and would bend pliers or tools with his hands, as he was a mountain of man and strong as Samson.
I called him a "dumb ass" one time which one should not do to big geniuses due to their size and ego. I found out that I could fly that day in jumping out of the way where he was going to hit me.

Maureen Dowd, the liberal daddy in her family, is the Dowd family's bad apple, like so many rotten fruit are in the Obama Dunham clan.
This Christmas Eve she had a conversation with her brother, Kevin, and one has to understand that the Dowd's are a wonderful Irish Christian family who literally in their mass immigration gave America her character, smart a** whit and toughness.

They always said Irish were drunks and fighters, but what I found from my Irish friends was they never drank that much, but lord could a fight always find them, as they never started the thing, but come Irish spring, they were not backing down from one.

I will let Kevin play my part in the conversation with his statements which are perfect.

To President Obama: Thank you for saving the Republican Party and for teaching all of us that too much of anything is a bad thing.

To Bill Clinton: You did too much work on Northern Ireland for the Nobel committee. Next time, do nothing.

To Sarah Palin : Keep up the good work. Anyone who annoys Keith Olbermann that much is a friend to all of us.

To Glenn Beck : Thanks for being the only journalist interested in stories that used to win Pulitzer Prizes.

To Dick Cheney : You, sir, are a patriot. Thanks for firing back.

To President Bush: Thank you for your dignity.

To Al Gore: A global warming conference in the middle of a Copenhagen blizzard is not a good visual.

In Kevin Dowd, one finds that common sense genius, which his sister Mo, lacks like all liberals. Common sense is what built America and keeps America going. That is the genius of Americans in numbers of them simply have common sense from God and if they get themselves into jams, they by God's Grace stick with it and figure a way out.

The tragedy is Maureen Dowd in she is a pretty woman, and, all she ever needed was a Quiet Man to settle her down, knock down a door she locked, and do some manly loving on her, to give her a houseful of children to for her to cry and scold over.

One of my dear friends is an Irish Boston girl who I laugh about constantly in her "boys" who literally knocked holes in the walls of their playroom, hit each other with hammers, dug a pit in her lawn, filled it with water so they could be mud wrestlers one day, and on another occasion actually hid their baby brother at a neighbors and then told her that someone might have kidnapped the kid.
The last one I knew was over the line, but those boys love their Irish Mother and just live to be boys antagonizing her in that love.

They all smile, all are well behaved, even with learning problems, and all of them are going to be fine Americans in a few years. They though are the medicine which Maureen Dowd needs.

Frankly, I would dose Mo with some of them hormones to make old bags into young wombs, and mount on her some Conservative male, and have her produce a few rounds of kids. She would soon enough start hanging around with other baby producers, who are Conservatives and her columns would start to read like her brother, Kevin's outlook on life as she would for the first time be living life, instead of beating it, trying to mould it or running from it.

Fear is waht makes all liberals want Obamacare as they are afraid of dying. Having had a doctor tell me a few years ago that I should die, sort of enforced in me a non fear of dying as the government will never help you, so I just live life by God's Grace and do the best I can each day.

I watched my dad who was a glutton, get himself into Obama problems. He carried too much weight, which in turn brought on high blood pressure, among other things like gout and IFB. From taking that little grey pill for blood pressure, he soon developed diabetes, which brought on more pills, the need for glasses, an aggravated lung condition which was finally cured, and finally an enlarged heart.
At a young age, as I noted, I as a child got to do CPR for the first time in my life on my dad, as diabetes gave him a silent heart attack and ended a liberal's suffering making others miserable.

That is what happens in liberalism just like all those medications on television ads which are now the cigarette revenue ads of 40 years ago. Sex drugs make you go blind, heart meds make you bleeding and one drug this past month I heard "Do not take this if you are old as it will kill you".

When the cure of liberalism is a worse condition, that is no cure.

I honestly believe as Maureen Dowd has reached her 50 mark in life, that her inclusion of her family in columns and brother Kevin's Wisdom from God is her way of admitting liberals have all screwed up everything and that her baby producing, cookie baking, married Irish relatives have been in God, right all along.

I bought a bag of bad apples today. I intend to feed them as treats to my animals and make some apple tarts out of them......see even bad apples have a purpose in life in you can change them into something good, they just need to be offered up to some critter who has nothing else and with a little Conservative sugar they become a desert.

Learn the lesson Mo Dowd, and please liberals, you are bad apples, stop associating with the rotten apple of British born Birdie Obama, as he will spoil your whole barrel..........and their is nothing anyone can do with rotten apples.


agtG