Friday, April 9, 2010

Caliente, muy caliente Obama

Readers might recall my wonderful adventure in my transforming a microwave oven into an egg incubator, but if you do not, do not feel ignorant as I will digress into this wonderful world to explain that even in my little nuclear microwave world, Barack Hussein Obama has or has not stuck his nosey nostrils even into this.

We all know about the wild curly Al Gore lights being promoted and in my testing found they did not last as long as tooted by Al.

We know Obama is now making war on cars and appliances costing trillions of dollars to wipe them from the planet for more efficient models, but the problem is Obama like on Obamacare and other thangs he gets involved with, he saves a billion and spends a trillion.

So any way, I was surfing and found articles in how to turn a refrigerator into an incubator. I found how to turn a styrofoam chest or a cardboard box into an incubator too, and after pondering the subject of a fridge was too big for my needs and the idea of making something that could really catch on fire or be destroyed if I stepped on it, I came across an old microwave my Mother received from the children long ago which quit working as my project of Yankee Ingenuity.

There have been technical difficulties in global cooling as I like working outside and the weather has been hurricane winds or cold.......so it has been delayed.

But I did get around to chopping out the metal frame with a hand grinder which was a delight in the sparks burning me and making me say ouch.

I found some arts and craft thin styrofoam board for insulation as losing heat is what kills embryo in hatching and have been busy assembling a porcelain light fixture and wiring.

The most important Al Gore Barack Obama item I needed was though the fabled electric water heater thermostat which would control the temperature.
In having two water heaters just sitting in my basement I knew I had a cheap thermostat to use until I started disassembling them two days ago.

The first one I had, only had one heater without any temperature setting. Ok to digress electric water heaters have thermostats which need to be adjusted in normal times from 100 to 180 degrees.
As little chicks need 100 to 101 degrees, 180 would cook my eggs and leave me with a rather dehydrated dinner in a few weeks of egg dust, so the temperature is important in the womb of an incubator as my home is aborticide free for even chickens in the womb.

So the next heater I checked had 110 degrees for the lowest setting.

"Hmmm", I thought, "Ain't that something", so I rolled that over in my mind awhile and thought maybe if I put it by the ceiling of the incubator it would be 110 up there and 100 down by the eggs, but that started giving me stomach discomfort in I was not going to waste eggs on a liberal womb prone to abortions..........I started contacting local establishments for my 100 degree thermostat.

Short story, I soon found out that 120 degrees was the lowest setting anyone carried. One store, I almost burst out laughing in as the proprietor showed me what had to be some Mexican immigrant thermostat setting as it did not even have any numbers on it, but only had HOT and VERY HOT.
Tis a muy caliente Obama age, as apparently thermostats have gone from normal to requiring an Obama degree in stupidity in no numbers are allowed and only hot and very hot for the Obama mentally challenged.

It became worse in I knew the brother of a guy I went to school with who owns a plumbing shop who had a used one just brought in, so we went out and started ripping it apart to only find it was PRESET.
Yes in the age of Obama, thermostats have no setting on them any longer, just someone in Washington deciding how hot your water can be.

This all started me pondering energy saving which liberals have been bitching about since Jimmy Carter had people wasting their lives at 55 mph. It made me wonder how when water heaters used to come with settings of 90 to 180 degrees, that all of a sudden in an Obama energy vacuum that temperatures were allowed to raise 30 degrees at least which is costing home owners a fortune in heating hot water.

None of this is by chance in the least. Someone in the Obama world has decided to up energy consumption from a 90 degree setting to a 120 degree setting, and by amazing coincidence Obama is smashing all these older appliances for his new super energy using appliances putting a huge burden on the American energy grid.
Think of that in Obama has not said one word about water heaters, and in this, I just living my life happened upon a huge energy story, because I invested the time to discover that an entire national mandate has been foisted on Americans under Obama in only 120 degree minimum setting heaters are being distributed as replacements and as original water heater temperature settings.
The original 100 to 110 would save a great deal of money for households, and Obama has not said one word about this scandal, but is busy taking old efficient appliances and trashing them for "new" ones, which in the case of water heaters are not as good as the old ones.

For the record, I did find one which blew my budget for my cheap incubator, but at least I will not be cooking my chicks in the eggs, but it was special order and I am waiting again on my project......not this time from weather technical difficulties, but from Obama technical difficulties.

Why is Barack Obama allowing an energy drain on the American electrical system with his stealth higher energy consuming water heater thermostats?

Muy caliente Obama, hot very hot..........


agtG