Sunday, June 19, 2011

After Dark Spider Man Obama Tan Light


Like most of you children, I surf into Drudge headlines to see what Limbaugh and company are going to be fixated on for the day.........and like most of you, I have no blessed idea what in hell the continuous Spider Man stories are about, as I just don't care about some comic book crap on crappier Broadway in New York.
I mean the idea of this if someone came to me and asked for millions in production money, for a cartoon to be brought to broadway.........under some weird title of After Dark Spider Man or something Obama like.........I would think these folks were doped up.

I just do not get this whole thing about injured dorks playing comic characters, then there was the firing of Julie Taymor the director over creative differences......what the hell can that be about in you got a spider man battling crime?

The only reason I even checked this out is Drudge had on Taymor's pic and she is a hot old broad, but her career seems to be she is Jewish which is a necessary qualification on Broadway right after liking smelling like excrement after sex..........yes it is all that theater gay crowd which is more recruiting than Columbia University.

I never figured out why Obama never was in musicals or had Bette Midler as his favorite artist, as Obama is so queerifiled that in a room of gays, he is the HELLO DOLLY.

I really desired to contact Julie Taymor, as she says she is a director of things which no one but brain dead people watch..........sort of like Woody Allen films........if it was not for dolts in New York all this chit would never be plaguing the rest of the world in non entertainment.

Seriously, I wanted to negotiate with Julie over her directing, The Lawrence Sinclair Faster Pussycat musical of sorts. It would not be any of that chit like Rodger and Hammerstein, but something about Lynard Skynard on stage breaking out into song to cover up the x rated parts of B. Hussein Obama's existence.
Like we get to the part where Obama has Donald Young turned into hamburger with a 9 mm grinder.........we just tune up the band and take a break from the theater.

Same with Larry and Barry in the limo, when it gets past coke snorting, well the band fires up again.

All of this is puzzling really to me in how people like Julie Taymor waste their whole lives. I mean she is not lezbo as she is married to some appendage, but this dick doesn't even chase this fine looking chica around to knock her up.
I mean if I was into such male things I figure I would have Jacob's dozen children or thirteen as he had that daughter too, and with Julie one wouldn't need 4 wives as she is that yummy.

That is what is so sad about all these Obama in the closet gay voters, as Ann Coulter is doable and so is Julie Taymor, but they don't have a skin boat trolling into tuna town with a pickled herring delivering the sauce to the caviar.

Jules just has work. Anns got work....and you just need a pile of kids to call you Mom..........so you have something more than Obama, a closet full of gays and some weird Spider Man title that confuses the hell out of you.

Honestly, Spider Man is frozen in perfect time in a late 1970's series of 13 episodes on CBS portrayed by Nicholas Hammond. Hammond like Jeremy Brett accomplished with Sherlocke Holmes so defined the character as Lynda Carter did Wonder Woman.

Hammond was perfect in campy type Adam West as Batman set design........and yes Adam West is Batman period. No one has ever nor will ever come close to who Batman is as Mr. West portrayed him to perfection.
I will never forget Mr. Hammond on the side of buildings and he honestly looked like he was a spider, unlike all these other actors who look like humans flying about.

In that, Julie Tamor has wasted more of her life on something second class, and on things which do not matter a hoot in hell to the world.
Seriously when she faces Jesus, and she will, what is she going to say........."I did theater", as her carte blanche talking to the Son of God Who is the only Way into eternity?

I find this all so damnedable laughable literally in the things people fixate on, which mean absolutely nothing.

Does some kid in Africa dying from Malaria say, "Oh I hope Spider Man dons his tights?"

Does some geezer in Memphis say, "Oh if only I could live one day longer to know if Spider Man goes into production?"

Once again does God say, "Nopers not going to launch Armageddon today as Spider Man is about to get a standing ovation?"

I get none of this and completely hope I never do that kind of shallowness. My world would be just fine with watching Nicholas Hammond reruns and having Julia Taymor in black lingerie with white lace and little red roses for accents.
Obama could blow the world up a second time and as long as that I would be pleased in my little world.

I guess and know in that, I feel sadness and pity for Julia Tamor and all these creatures she has festooned about her attacking her, taking her side, over something which is stupid as LeBron James thinking he is Michael Jordan...........who played a silly child's game like Obama does with a ball.

None of these people have any sense, the least of which is common sense.

Once again too many cyber trees have died for these electronic pages about nothing.........

Call me Jules, I've got a guy for you........


agtG