Thursday, September 29, 2011

Toyland

I dislike all things Microsoft and the in crowd of intelligence holes invading all the surfing on the wave. Problem is if one disables the codex, the plugged holes set off all the spiders in the web that you know what you are doing and know what they are doing.

So the web is a place which like all things Chase bank, I do not use their banking system to make it harder for those trying to turn my corpse into crude oil for an Obama car.

I never use Internet Explorer. It is just a bad program all around in spyware and it is so big it just is typical of Bill Gates never getting over penis issues.

I have always been a fan of the Netscape fringe, even after it took a powder from another rich geek, I enjoyed Mozilla in their Netscape codex which put our Firefox.

Problem is with browsers is they remember things and worst of all, the major players annoyingly all remember things about your sites, and I dislike logging in and logging out of mail dump accounts...........so here is the solution in I have been using K-Meleon which is a nice little browser, along with other name brand browsers, in while it remember things, it only remembers things on the persona I'm at that moment in being a chef checking my Yahoo dump accounts for recipes or trolling some site that I maintain various accounts on.

So now you know how to deal with nose problems in running several browsers to save keyboard wear.


I hate hotmail even more than Microsoft, as Bill Gates was having Russians for Obama bang on my account all to get a feed on me, and I just took offense at that kind of criminal miscreantism.

So I use other offshore accounts, and a good dump box in one termed GMX, which you can really play with in it will scan numerous other accounts and round them all up into a package, so when some bird tries to mail you at GMX, they never figure out that you are B. Hussein Love, and you get to ride the wave instead of jacking around with a dozen other accounts being a popular girl.

That is two tips in toyland in spreading the wealth around among the players as Bill Gates can deal with his penis problem not on my surfing dime in his endless whore ads and programs raping the internet public as he .................well his pard actually bought the Seahawks who employ attractive cheerleaders, even if that pard doesn't know squat about football, but at least he invested in Seattle........and what has Gates invested in but murdering people in vaccines.

My desktop looks like a NORAD monitor in all the things running on it. It is sort of nice for a popular girl to try on new browsers and be a new me off and on during the day........keeps things fresh and sunny.


agtG