Monday, October 17, 2011

Herman Cain Talking Points


This blog feels the need to warn beloved leader B. Hussein Obama, due to what Herman Cain is going to do to him in debates with one liners which Obama can not recover from.

Here is Herman Cain's closing arguments:

America, I took over Godfather's Pizza when it was bankrupt and today it is a thriving corporation, Obama took over America when it was solvent and bankrupted it.

I served the military as a Naval weapons system expert, Obama.........who knows what his registered service was as that is odd like all things in his fictional history.

Speaking of which, I have an American birth certificate and Obama has.....rumors from Kenya to Hawaii to Canada about forged COLB's.

I served on the Federal Reserve Board which oversaw the Bush43 growth after 9 11, Obama has overseen the downgrade of the American economy from Triple AAA status.

I'm an American black man with American experience, Obama is Indonesian making Hawaiian noises.

I have a 9 9 9 plan to try and fix the Obama disaster, Obama has the DOA plan trying to pump life into a dead corpse.

I grew up in Atlanta with loving parents who worked three jobs, Obama grew up around the world and his old man had more wives as his apparent vocation.

I wrote my book, Obama had Bill Ayers write his.

I worked at Coca Cola to Pillsbury from the ground up, Obama was what they call a community organizer, where in Chicago after his work, more people were murdered, raped and blacks in prison than when he started.

I was named President of the National Restaurant Association, Obama usurped the Presidency of these United States with seeds of ACORN.

I hosted my own radio talk show, Obama hosts a teleprompter.

I salute the American Flag, Obama bows to foreign despots.

I stand up for America, Obama apologizes for America.

In all this, as you see a Herman Cain and an Obama standing on this stage, you have the choice of difference, one American and one globalist, one responsible financially and one criminally irresponsible with your money, one who seeks to grow the American Dream and an Obama who seeks to change it, from a stabilized January 2009 Bush43 economy after a horrendous attack on America, to 20 plus percent unemployment, terrorists everywhere, wars everywhere and an Obama who only seems to create vacation time as his historical signature on history.


*Mr. Obama, you better rethink this in Sarah Palin out of the race, as Herman Cain is going to wipe the floor with you in the first debate closing statement and expose all you are in not being a certified American.



agtG