Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby Bunks Esq.



This is a baby bunks report.

If you do not know what a bunks is, you have not been delving into the important things of life in a bunks is a bunkmate in Anglo, and due to coyotes and cold, I prefer to raise my baby goats inside my home, which is green saving in energy and does not turn kids into coyote, mountain puma or wolf chit.

Baby Bunks is one of my buddies in a little doe, born on a cold day by my top line doe, who basically is an identical to the world champion doe and of the same bloodlines.
Mum is a perfect Anglo Nubian female, except she was mistreated before I purchased her, but she is my girl like all my goats in not liking attention, demanding attention, and taking all my attention like a sponge.

Baby B, had a brother twin born with her, and he remains nameless as he died in my arms about 10 hours after his birth. Just one of those things in he was huge, was perfect, but was listless, and when I fed him, put him under a heat lamp, tried to make him stand.......he just went up and died, so I buried him sadly the next morning as he looked like he was sleeping.

B though is a solitary girl and I never had one kid by themselves, but soon learned she loved being  the only goat in the house.

She is quite well behaved. Does not jump on things........she sleeps on a pillow and loves to nibble upon humans. She has a complete temprament for exceptional breeding qualities. She is in fact one of the 1000 dollar goats I have which are all of foundation stock in which one could  start an entire herd and be genetics ahead in these genes.
The experts say breeding goats is a crap shoot.............no it is not if one has the correct genetics to line breed into for mirror traits.

Bunks is currently chewing on  things not destructively......she likes my computer cords immensely but so far gums on them, unlike last year in one little one chewed my expensive headphones to copper wire exposure.

She is quite independent and quite content on her own. She plops down on her bed after eating or when she is left alone, and snoozes contentedly.

This doe has thee most exceptional of traits and she is a great watch goat in attacks peoples feet as for some reason when she visits caucasoids, she knows they need watching and head butts.
That photo is rare in what Nubians do in "flagging" their ears. They do not do that often, but will do it in play before going caprine.
No white person's foot though was injured in the creation of this photo, as got to keep them white folks healthy to fix things.

I need to do things and Bunks is now between chairs with her swelled lip as she got it caught in her kennel, is making her look pouty.

Pouty goats. I wonder if she has any Hollywood acting careers in her future.


Oh she does not like her udder or stomach touched, to kicking like a mule......sort of a drawback for a milking goat, but quite amusing now......







agtG