Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Always Experts




I was in the second hand store with all the other rich folks........

Oh you thought that second hand stores were just for poor Mexicans? No siree bob. I see more public elected officials and rich people in those stores than you do poor.

Anyway, I digress........

So I was in the store with Mum, and minding my own business searching through things and I find this Brita water filter pitcher for like a buck five eighty one, as the prices are always a bit off in being cheap.

So minding my own business, here comes this mad bomber hat wearing motorcycle dude about vintage early Vietnam. He looks like that gang guy from Every Which Way But Loose and he starts lecturing me, the Legend, the Enigma on where I can get filters for this Brita pitcher.

His knowledge in expertise is in Target, or he is an heir to Target fortunes and wants people to shop there as that is what he butts into my business with in being helpful in buying these filters at Target as sometimes you can not get the filters after you buy these things........according to him, and they come in a 4 pack.

As there is not a Target within 60 miles of my location, I answer him by saying, "Can buy them in the hardware store".

To which he does not reply, but looks dumbfounded and urges me to shop Target.

So I venture across the street to the hardware store, not expecting them to be there after the expert crushes my expertise...........and asking my friend there as I show her the pitcher, she says, "Yes I think we have them.........in packs of 3".

Yes in feeling the filters............yes we feel filters to gauge if they are correct when all enclosed in plastic one can not see through, it is deemed for 23.99 that this is the product I require and apparently Target does not have a monoploy on these Brita filters.

I do so love motorcycle riding experts who have hot hats on on 95 degree brain scalding days, giving expert advise as he wandered around lecturing people in the shop. Last I heard he was talking to someone else as I was picking up a food processor.

I sort of feel bad for this person in profiling them in riding around on motorcycles........backing them in to the curb for rapid escape as they feel trapped in life. Oh you did not know that such things revealed that huh?
Any filter, he is in need of validation, so he wanders around talking to people, telling them things from his experience about things which he has experienced that no one cares to know, as no one cares to associate with him.

It is the point in America and the world though, that the experts are worthless. I had another skilled mechanic not be able to find what was wrong with my vehicle, but did tell me if I just left the key on that in about 15 second the car would start.

Probably is some expert school all these folks attend as I get so many experts knowing how to write blogs who have emails no one wants to read.

Any case, I have my water filtered and chilling.......filter is no doubt some charcoal apparatus like my fish aquariums device as charcoal cures all poisons the cartel puts into water.....but it is comforting to know that there are Target minded experts as what would America do if it was only those Mexicans and Blacks who frequent Walmart shoppers telling them to pay attention and other messages on that intecom system no one can make out what the mumbled words are.

Yes buy your filters at Target......unless you have a store 30 feet away selling the same product.

By the way, Brita should pay me for this free advertisement as much as Target.


agtG