Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dental Floss




My children, I know you have been concerned about your popular girl and thank you for your prayers in the tooth omen sign incident of wisdom shattered.

It upset me really in having that happen, as my original dentist I think was taught by the Nazi's and he extracted gold from live Jews teeth, as I recall horrid events of his scolding me for squirming in the chair as he drilled, his pulling a tooth and me bleeding all night in bed.........and the time he drilled my teeth without novacaine telling me it would tickle.

Dentists upset me, and I did not want any part of dentists, as 10 years ago mine told me about the wisdom tooth with a major cavity, and sure enough that white spot just disintegrated into a big cavity.

I experimented on it though, as I do those things in my body, in I brushed my teeth with iodized salt which made them very clean and kept cleaning that wisdom tooth.

It was a bad tooth though as it always hurt with my allergies, as my body is allergic to things in running beyond what a human  body is designed to operate under. It just seems I have so much Spirit in me at odds with the world, that things just go haywire.

So I knew this tooth should be pulled, but I assumed it would need to be cut out as most of it was going away, and that did not please me as not having a money, one tends to find that dentists like to be paid quite large sums of money for doing things with teeth........at least the ones not trained my Nazi's.

My new adventure was on election day or election theft day, and the net result was I was eating pizza, was using a toothpick to clean out the cavity and I noticed the tooth was loose, and to my cringing horror, it lifted off.........and I had a date with Tiger Lily.

I was all for just ignoring it, but TL is sound and I obey  the TL who told me that tooth might get infected so get it taken care of.

I did the child thing as I was upset and had my Mum call the emergency number for my tooth doc, who was out I think shooting elk as he does those things, and we then tracked down his assistant who would not treat me then, but made an appointment for 11 am.

It was nice as at 7:50 her assistant phoned and told me to come in early, fill out papers and to make sure I paid not with my good looks.

So in trying to deal with stress, I posted something here, went to the city and found after pickig things up with Mum that the front tire on my pick up was low......so off  I went to pump it up as it probably was a cool weather deflation and it appears it was...........so back I went to fill in my papers and give the dentist more information than my government has.

In any case, after 15 minutes of me wanting to run for the door, a nice gal came and told me to follow her and she looked at my tooth which I of course was embarassed by as it was now a broken off black nub. I confessed terror of dentists and she was nice about it, and took an x ray of my entire head.
I think they found two brains which would explain things I write, but I do know for certain I was told I was part of the class which grows a great deal of bone.

After pictures and more snap pictures, the girl dentist showed up. She like the assistant was of the small variety and would never be mistaken for Muchelle Obama.
I was praying not for Muchelle, but my tooth, Holy Angels to come and pull it, help the gal and other things, when she mentioned my elk hunter dentist would be back and he likes carving out wisdom teeth.

I frowned as it took a great deal of effort to get me there the first time and I did not want to wait and come back. I asked her about what she was talking about in part of my jaw breaking off in bone parts, and she said it was something that might happen, and it really would not matter as I was not going to get dentures....so weighing it all, I figured a pulled tooth with part of my jaw was worth not waiting around as I have grown to hate this tooth and the original dentist from Germany who caused this thing to fall apart.

She agreed and pretty soon was numbing things, injecting things.......gone away humming, she hums which was a nice happy thing about a dentist I never knew before.........and she came back, stuck metal pointed obejcts in the tooth to which I said, I could feel that, so she dosed me up double and came back, and pretty soon had me on my back and was working on that tooth.

I was told I had good movement, which I took to mean the tooth was loosening up. Really only took about two minutes and one pinched lip and some banter between the gals, and it was announced the tooth was out to my delight.

I was dreading thinking they were going to cut the thing out and give me stitches, but apparently they can somehow move the gum down or something and pull mostly roots out. Was a great joy, not too much blood taste.............I was asked if I wanted to keep my tooth which I did for the tooth fairy, and after biting down on gauze, I was soon enough paying the 300 bucks to end things.

It is just salt water mouth washes for awhile.....two weeks the hole is supposed to close up, and I was told to stay away from that in no sucking like smoking or straws to allow the bloodclot to form and seal things up.
Am taking two ibruprofin for the discomfort, and when I relaxed the thing stopped bleeding after 3 gauze changes from the dentist office to about 3 hours later.

It was an interesting adventure, and am quite delighted with women dental practioners. Made me almost lose my fear of them as they were talking about extracting more wisdom teeth, no doubt as Oabma is at 1600 Penn with no wisdom in par dux of that.

I think that is about all of my dental adventure, and share it as Holy Angels did help pull that thing out and stopped the bleeding. Praise God for their help.
Too many people tell stories of bone chips, broken jaws, sinus things, jagged bones growing back and all the other warnings out there. The point is pray to God and things go well. Sure my tooth area is sore, as that is what happens, but it is not anything going to put me in the emergency ward.

I do not say a great deal of good about most people, but I will say this about the dentist and assistant who worked on me, a recent graduate from college, in they both were really good and it was nice having them experiment on me as with God it all turned out great and God will heal me speedily for all His Glory.

That should suffice and if I can get over dental phobia, then you can too. Was so pleased no scalpels were used as that pleased and surprised me. Amazing things which can be accomplished, even if I'm questioning now how long I can put off the other extractions for years as impacted wisdom teeth apparently move on other tooth roots and wear them out and one then gets really expensive root canal work which I could not afford.........well unless perfect tooth Rush Limbaugh paid his bills in plagiarism.

nuff said


agtG