Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chiver Limbaugh




OK my children, it is official in Rush Limbaugh is the most rapscallionated sofa sitter of FU torture and I just am laughing here.

Here am I, poorer than dirt, poorer than church mouse, poorer than America after the Obama Super Depression and that Cape Jardeau fancy just had to piss on me, as he just enjoys the publicity I give him.......and the worst of it is, that buddy Matt Drudge decided to feature it too.

LIMBAUGH: 'We're in the midst of designed class and race wars'...


Ole Rushbo with Mike Gallagher going tits to the ceiling in having pneumonia.......I wonder if donating to the blog here instead of praising Foster nice tits baby Freiss might help........

I digress......

So there is Limbaugh who is a champion at "Bristol Palin can not dance" in chanting things to mind condition his not mind numbed robots in that Mockingbird psyops MKULTRA stuff for course 101 Manchurians, that he just has to work in THEE word which this popular girl has made the buzz in "DESIGNED" off of Designer Negro Obama.

You know Limbaugh through plagiarism owes this blog over 11 million dollars........as when he paid Elton John to sodomite up things, that is the wage, factored by his stealing times Biblical seven, and I ain't paying no 40% income tax so it was 11 mill in the bill, but things just got to accrue and now it is over 11 million and I have decided I don't want no massage from the blondeberry as I got a real genuine Florida computer coming and I can let my own fingers do the walking.

Where was I?

So TL gives great massages........no that is not what I was going to write, but I was  thinking about it and that is too personal to be posting here, so just forget about how blessed this popular girl is in having TL who is life itself to me.......

Where was I?

Oh yeah, so the Lame Cherry has now infused itself into the mind of Limbaugh and the mind of Matt Drudge. Such power can not be ignored and it is in need of being pointed out.......like Matt Drudge doing lame photoshops of things and ignoring my offer as Mockingbird will not support those who dare to be Lame Cherry friendlies.

Is sad really, as these people struggle so and they want to use the terminology and photos that filter up to them from the underground chatter, but they just can not hip it up to my level and get these knots in their guts about being inferior.

I do like it that Limbaugh has now defined Obama's agenda as designed with a hat tip to the Designer Negro label on Obama. Look his magic negro was ok, but no one knew what the hell it meant......sounded more like to me Obama's dick was going to jack in the box surprise Rush......and do remember that there was that golf back nine holes thing between Obama and Rush in 2009.......Obama ignored it all as he was still hoping Larry Sinclair would give him a call.

Where was I?

Maybe in Limbaugh stating that Hannity and Levin might just dare to flirt with me.......sure I have SILENCE OF THE GOATS written and will post eventually on these folks, but you know maybe Robert Morton will decide he too treated Rudolph badly and invite him to Christmas town with the other of misfits.......

Burl Ives was way cool in that claymation and his songs are still the best for Holly Jolly Christmas and Silver and Gold.

Where was I?

So like I said, Limbaugh was quoting me and Matt Drudge just had to feature it as the allure of this blog is so enticing.......they just can not help but look at the girl and notice pretty things about her. Everyone always wants to know what the girl was up to.

Yes I file this under, Limbaugh now owes me 11 million plus........and.......I want something for the designer negro plagiarism............

Oh I know........I want two Western knives......they got I think 4 inch blades.....are like sticking knives, fixed blade.......my brother found one out in the wilderness and tormented me by showing it to me, and allowing me to touch it. I want two of them in one for me and one for the Tiger Lily...........and Drudge can throw in a Norland belt axe.....I have one of them for chopping big game pelvises while gutting them, but TL does not and I want us to match.
Yeah I realize that the Norland is like 50 bucks an the Western knives are like the same each, so for Designer Negro in shaping the entire conversation is only like 150 bucks......but I get the 11 million or Mike Gallagher donates a bundle as what price is health, and I will be content with it all, as what is money between diaglogue conditioning admirers.

Think that is it........I wonder though if that Lincoln picture is accurate as.......well wasn't his surfing the internet a bit early?




agtG