Monday, October 14, 2013

TL is trying to be not proud of Me :)




A kind Lady informed me that the Paypal donate button is not visible on mobile phones. Being poor and not smart phone prone, I had no idea there was not a phone link showing up in mobile browsers.

I have searched the internet over and not found any information directly related to mobile phone aps, but I did find something that said if I do edit this in HTML code in writing this, that of course the donate button is supposed to pop up here at the end of the post.

But first, TL informs me that Jim Garrows, who might be joined at the pelvis with Jerome Corsi or something like that on his website has told the world his discovery that Andrew Breitbart was murdered, tits up in puffy pink California.
To this a kind reader of this blog informed all that from day one this blog had broken that story.

In reality, which gives creedance to all this clear water revival is that a minder seems to have appeared on that site and was giving that minder talking points like those paid Obama minders were stalking all over the place trying to tell people how bright Obama was when it was the Jinn.
If paid idiots are employed, this takes on a new light of proof.

Any way, this is the trial attempt to work my pretty butt off some more in thanking the kind Lady for alerting to me of the fact that millionaires were completely confused in they would have donated millions of dollars by now, and Baby Girl would have her own porch to look at stars with Vikings and all sorts of nice things I could do for me.....or people.

TL says I must address this kind Lady as CB so she knows it is her, as I do appreciate sincerely the note and all she said.

OK am going HTML mode in trying this.










I will feel very Bright but not Breitbart if it works.




agtG