Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Belle free, as free as the wind blows



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I mentioned that February might see the Lame Cherry posting just one post a day and that looks like it, as the super rich have not made that 350,000 dollar donation and as they think they can suck fossils for free, perhaps that needs to be a teaching lesson.
Marilyn mentioned this as a solution last year as at the present I have no  time to even think, little alone read or anything else. Time will tell.

Baby Belle has flown the coup. We now "only" have Marie in the porch at night and the two goatikins in the living room in a dog kennel. They are the best we have ever had in being most vigorous. Last night one literally flew into the recliner with me and lit like a butterfly on my lap from a run. They are good boys.

Belle gave all of us a gift in ringworm or something that itches like it. We have used alum and lard, as coca cola did not work as was posted and most other  things either. I know that the bandages itch worse than the red mark.
I have now affirmed that I hate lesbians. Those lesbians who had these calves infested them with ringworm, Belle had pneumonia and was dehydrated, they had diarrhea.......yeah I have made it a conclusion, I hate lesbians as being equal to Mexicans for being brutal to animals for a profit.

Belle is doing good outside though. No relapses...even if she is 1/3rd the size of Daisy. I do not konw if Belle is a heifer calf runt or is a miniature Jersey which means she is worth several thousand dollars, but she could be worth a million for all the good it will do, as there is a no sale on her. I just do not trust people with animals any longer. She will be protected here at least.

Belle and Daisy groom each other to licking their ringworm raw, but that helps it heal apparently, and Belle's little ears are always pointed out listening and her bright eyes looking alertly at me.

We had her out on a rope, and that little girl can pull a great deal. Makes me want to train an ox team as I see a future in that.
Belle though when we were getting her in the house is better on a leash than a dog, and she could lead herself in too in just a few times. Certainly is a better deal than her being dead.

Speaking of dead, my doe who died, could not be buried. I relate this for all the rich people so they know what is coming, as two days ago I shot a big boar coon who has taken up residence in the barn. So I hauled him out to where the doe was, having her ears and pussy ate off, and noticed the next day that the coon was moved.
Today I shot another boar coon that I saw had moved in...is another set of little coon tracks too.....probably a sow in tow. Anyway, I pulled that one out, and I saw you rich people's future.
See the carcases were laying there and some canine predator or feline had decided to eat the ass out of the frozen carcases and pull out the colon to about 6 inches. So all of you rich people when the shit hits the fan know this.......you are going to be laying their slightly bloated, froze stiff, but your gut will keep your asshole and genitals warm enough for some dog or coyote to eat your ass out, pull out your guts and have a fine meal of you...as you look rather roughed up from laying out in the frost and moisture.

I suppose the rich could pin some big pasta noodle to their ass, lay on the floor in front of a full length mirror with bed head, and that is about how you are going to look to all passing by. Henry Tinsdale said hanging was a ghastly thing, but having your gut pulled out of your ass by one of the Fish and Wildlife Service predators they are raising sure as shit does not have much appeal either.
What comes around goes around. The reckoning will come on you rich people and I have seen your future and now you know what you will on display like.

Baby Belle is going to look the whole 9 yards when she gets her hair all back like Daisy. I know I will appreciate cuddling TL again after our adventure in animal critters is over. What else could be done though, as if we didn't do this, four animals would now be dead. Guess a misery will be forgotten once the spring arrives. Just need this pissy winter blast to show image Obama is a global warming fraud after the State of the Union has good Belle's suffering for their idiocy.

I think I better post this......am exhausted, but I have to finish a post for first week February. I was curious about the Oklahoma earthquakes.........fascinating thing what not eh when you know what is behind it all.

Well the house is warm, the furnace is hot and we are not freezing to death. Am particularily pleased in that as the goatikins need heat.......oh we did the horns too and have to post on that as is some vital information on testing we did on methods.

Thank you to those who deserve it, and for those who do not, God bless you to know your sins in the most complete way in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.


agtG