Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spiritual spiritual



You know my children, I have a dilemma that people just cannot read my mind when I cannot even get it done most of the time.  The Viking asked me a good question why I write Spiritual and spiritual, so here is the gray matter foggy top.

But first let's sing.............

Good old foggy top, Foggy Top Tennessee
Back when I was on old Foggy Top workin' on the moonshine still
Brewin' moonshine and drinkin' from canning jars
Seein' double now and I guess I always will

Now that's out of our system, let's talk.  I use Spiritual to note the Honor of God in those forces and Children of His while the little spiritual denotes the satanic and the inferior fallen. 

I have not heard about Jeroboam.  I have heard of Mount Seir, home of those incestuous Jordanians getting it up the wazoo.  Thing is about that is all those nations which lust after what America and the West has will get it in the end, not the treasure but the stick. 

I think that's all I'm going to write on this now.   I would like to say though that the Viking is going bionic in the hip and I have been thinking and praying about him.  I have been contemplating a surprise for him too but at least I am thinking about the surprise, but not as much as Christian concern for a friend like I do for all of God's special Children when they need to know they are never going through things alone.

God Bless and Holy Angels guide doctors and make the nurses neither lesbian nor man-handed in Jesus Name Amen and Amen



agtG