Sunday, April 12, 2015

Galileo 7

 

I wonder about things.

Things like when Mom broke the top of her thigh bone in her hip, they put her on morphine, and then on some painkiller that gave her constipation, as they did not want her taking painkillers.
In that case, laxatives were the solution of another drug along with tylenol, which about kills as much pain as sugar is an insecticide for ants.

As for me, I find painkillers interesting. I do not have any of the good stuff......well I could make it I suppose, but that might get me free room and board with fat lesbian criminals that looked like Michelle Obama. I know that is enticing as we all want that, but for me I once tried chamomille tea.
I like big cups, like quart cups so I drank that and went out like a light. The pee later went out of me about 3 o'clock in bed as  I was having a good drifting time.

I like ibuprofen. Only thing that cuts the sinus headaches so I do not throw up from them. Odd mix in Mello Yello and Advil works wonders on pain. Of course I take enough sometimes that my head feels like I have a booze buzz which is probably not recommended, but numb does help when the aches are screaming and it feels like someone stuck an axe in my head. Is more a spike in my head, as axes make slices and this is more a bone spike.
I do like Advil though for taking out the tension I get from reacting to things in as a relaxer.

 Most people say I am a good dope, as I put them to sleep. Not a great thing during sex, but what would I know about that.

I have been helping myself to not sleeping lately. Several hours a night, but then I guess being awake I pray, learn things, hear things and get overheated when I eat Italian imported pasta. Do not know if that is the carb energy or the body trying to burn things out.

I wanted to put a pistachio desert recipe here, but it is sort of something like this as I am not sure.

1 cup flour
1/2 cup crushed pecans
1/2 cup butter melted

That is the crust, bake about 15 minutes.

8 ounces of cream cheese
1 tub of cool whip
1 cup powdered sugar

Mix it up and spread it on the cooled crust.

Top with pisatchio pudding.

It is pretty and it tastes good.

They once said I was the person who never slept. Some things mean more things than others, as you don't know this, but with that IRS tax deadline showing up, folks have just disappeared in contact and things. It is nice to know someone is bumping around in the dark. Sorry about the non sleep, but I do appreciate your being in the amoeba kicking it in the side while you ride the shuttle.


God bless and restore you in Jesus Name Amen and Amen


agtG