Wednesday, April 29, 2015

To Boldly Go

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


To Boldly Go


I have decided that Star Trek sucks from the original series, and Gene Roddenberry was an idiot, and the only thing that made the series a platform was Desilu Studios, which was run by Desi Arnez and Lucille Ball.

I have thought about this for a little bit and realize that the fag cast of young Star Trek just is pissy poor. Cast means everything, and here is the cast for Star Trax, a remake of the original series.

I cast Billy Miller as William Shatner. He is dynamic and capable of bringing to Captain Kirk what that character requires.



For Spoc, I bring Scott Baio. He has talent which is being wasted and he would play the perfect Vulcan.



Scottie, I cast the British actor, Matthew Goode. Goode was in Leap Year and has proven he has spark to a character. He is wasted on Downtown Gayby.



For Bones, I return to Karl Urban, who was so overpowering in the fag cast, that he overwhelmed everything as too harsh. With the cast I put together, Carl will play a neutralized bones. He needs to be rescued from that Lord of the Rings blondification. He was good in RED, but sucked with the garbage cast of youngster Trek.



Chekov is simple, in I cast another former Young and the Restless actor, who played Adam Newman in, Michael Muhney. He is a good actor and has the ability to portray Russian with intensity and humor.



Finally, I cast the perfect Australian actress, Stephanie Jacobsen as Uhura.



This cast is still going to require new writing which I would be part of in creative lead, as I have had enough of the left wing garbage or the Roddenberry British or that Jean Luc Picard faggery of Europe. Star Trek worked because it was American and American has to be brought back with new storylines.

One is never going to recreate the genius of William Shatner nor Leonard Nimoy, the sophistication of Nichelle Nichols or Walter Koenig, with the ability of James Doohan. But one can find actors who will bring their own ability in playing these characters with good writing behind them.

For the pilot episode, I move to return to the Gary 7 episode in the Romulans have opened a door through his planet's long distance transporter, and has grabbed the Enterprise to learn the Federation's defense for an imminent invasion allied with the Klingons.

The casting of the original Star Trek pilot was horrid, and it has sucked bottom in every series since with few exceptions in Brent Spiner and Jolene Blaylock.

.........and no being poor, I can not afford the Star Trek DVD series which along with God and John Wayne kept me moving ahead to some kind of hope, so I did not die.


nuff said

agtG