Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Who are you voting for in 2016

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I decided to pass this along for those with high speed internet to assist them in who  they might vote for in 2016 Presidential primaries.

I am going to be honest in after taking this quiz and posting that invaders should be shot at the border, that the two candidates I have most in common with are:

Rick Santorum

Marco Rubio

Odd thing is the poll said that Rubio was against immigration and I call him Mr. Amnestio.......well I just started that now.

In any case, this might help you at least get your mind wrapped around where you stand politically in the sea of Candidates............I think I matched Hamrod 18% and that Commie Sanders 15%. Just makes me wonder what in the hell I did have in common with those two.

I really did want to put down my choice as Lame Cherry, but TL said not to.........and did John Kasich, but then he was woosing out on the Confederate Flag.
It is all a nation of culls and land of ilk.

This is the link if quick post works

LINK

If not, this is the cut and paste link.

http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz


agtG