Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Decomposing Republic Day

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

There is a vast difference in a President George W. Bush taking responsibility in quoting himself as "I" in "I took and oath of office to protect the United States", and the difference of a Barack Hussein Obama taking credit in "I", as in, "I got bin Laden", in usurping the dangerous work of others.

- Lame Cherry


So when your children come upon historical diatribes ranged against George H. W. Bush in being self deferring in never using the "I" pronoun, while his son, George W. did, it was not about ego, but about humility in one man, and responsibility in the other man.

That is what legitimate Presidents of these United States conduct themselves as.

Happy 4th of July in the decomposing American Republic.


agtG