Friday, September 11, 2015

Facebook Your Doors Are Unlocked




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

After the expose' of Facebook and their Nazi Kommandant Mark Zuckerberg, along with sending a birth certificate, a national ID, and finally my PRESS CREDENTIALS demanding an official statement from Gilbert of Facebook............I received the above notice in someone was logged in and asking for a new password.

Big problem there as the Twatzikas of Facebook have locked me out. I can not even get to the page...........ANY PAGE on Facebook, as all that will load is the block page. Yes they are really censoring the Lame Cherry.

I make this public as a criminal legality now involving Facebook. They have blocked me, and someone inside Facebook is stalking around in that account and is sending me new password log in keys.

I am beginning to think I have enough grounds to file criminal and civil charges against Mark Zuckerberg and his geektards for stalking, harassment, terrorism and being pure evil in attacking women.

I leave this update with that information. Facebook seized my account and then violated my privacy by allowing it to be hacked from within in more psyops.


agtG