Sunday, September 6, 2015

IFO


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I just witnessed something a few minutes ago which is something I have observed different times, and it was a UFO, or Unidentified Flying Object.

It was covering a course due north and moving at a wavering course. We have had high cirus, and that is what perplexed me in observing it in the delay, but it seemed much larger, as in triangular, about the size of an American dime held out at arms length.

It made absolutely no noise, and it had one large light, but no running lights. As I was watching it, that is what did not occur to me, as another passenger jet was flying in a corridore west to east, appeared at perhaps lower altitude.

It was disappearing by the time I had fetched binoculars and then summoned TL, who did not see it, but as we stood looking for it, there was then a jet with running lights flashing in the same area which had not been there previously.

Soon another aircraft on the passenger flight course which operates here, appeared east to west bound, with the correct flashing lights and running lights.

This is not the first time I have witnessed these high altitude craft, running with solitary lights, and making not any sounds associated with a jet engine.

I know there is no such creature as an alien. I know there are demonic engineered transports, as much as engineered aircraft which America operates. What is so interesting to me is there is no attempt to hide these craft. I have witnessed these objects before the drone situation became prevalent, so this is not the source, as much as these are moving too fast.

I never have time to stand around gazing at stars. We saw some most interesting falling stars in August, some large burn outs, but this is something else which I do not have time to observe. My interest is why they are not being hidden and why they are flying across heavy traffic passenger plane routes.

Nuff said.


agtG