Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It Only Takes A Spark





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I desire to share this, as I am smiling inside reading this and I will explain why, even if the content is a subject of health which all of us are quite sober about.


Dear LC:

I have sent emails before, so I hope you remember me.


I have had recent surgery for thyroid cancer (they tell me they got it all) and feel that all of your blessings have helped me recover quickly.  Having a diagnosis of cancer has a way of making one grateful for everyone good in their life ---..

I will explain why I am smiling in this, because Marilyn wrote this correspondence and she is one of the children of God I will never forget. What none of you realize is that Marilyn is most of the reason that I was moved to come back and start posting this blog again, after I had enough of this Witness and shut it down on December 31st a few years ago.

I was a quite wounded Spirit in that period.  Before TL came into this association, I was looking for a way out of this life. My choice was to work myself to death as the only alternative available. I was quite ill at the time and my health was entering a terminal phase. Kindnesses were non existent, and then someone posted about me in Wiki that I eventually came across which was nice and someone happened to mention that losing the blog was like losing a friend.

Marilyn is an epicenter of this.

I think of Charles Dickens in the Christmas Carol in how kindnesses change lives. I sowed what kindness I could, but satan made it scorched earth. Marilyn was kind to me as a stranger like a Good Samaritan. A few kindnesses started sprouting and in that, other people who if I were dead, would not be alive today or be in more serious Spiritual or emotional straights, instead of finding some kind of hope in the day.

I know in Marilyn's experience what it means to be grateful for the day and everyone good in their lives. Life is different when God allows you to look at life as not forever here. For some reason, sunsets look like paintings by the masters and stars in the sky feel like something you want to drink in forever.

I do not forget any of your kindnesses. I do not forget any of you. Marilyn is a  very strong Lady and a very humble child of God. That is why I smile warmly in being able to write these things, so she knows and everyone knows that she is the moving reason I returned to this blog after the work was finished.

It reminds me of the Christian song, "It only takes a spark to get a fire going, and soon all those around can warm up in it's glowing. That's how it is with God's Love, once you've experienced it, You spread His love to everyone, You want to pass it on."

That is the Gift of God. It is something the last terrorists in San Bernadino have no idea of like all of Islam, is something none of their Paul Ryan enablers have no idea of as they preach hate at Donald Trump, and is something most of the people in christianity will never experience, because they never invest a little kindness and keep investing, as all it takes is one kind word.

God bless you with the Peace of Christ, with all fulfilled in God's Goodness and all healed in Christ, our Lord, the Wonderful Counselor, the Almighty God, in His Name, Amen and Amen



agtG