Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Man of Sorrows






Sadness is something we have inside of us like a warm cloud which feels like an electric cockle burr.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

 Tears seem the only shedding of sorrows and the sharing of the tears releases those sorrows to not return. We cast upon Christ our sorrows for He Cares for us, and I have found in my worst of times, that only crying out to God in tears of words, that the Holy Ghost enters into me invited and is the only Presence which passes my understanding in Comfort so I am never alone in those sorrows.

Like all, I had 4 grandparents. One I knew and adored. One who never had anything to do with me. One I never knew, and one who could find ways in ignorance to hurt me, that I never missed her.

I  have always contemplated parents in loving them, that you mourn in sorrow in missing them, and parents in loathing them, you mourn in guilt in being pleased they are dead. Job suffered and spoke of those things, but words are just words unless you have suffered those sorrows.

All Who has ever Comforted me is the Holy Ghost. The cut throat assassin I am, has discovered I am also a cuddler who holds onto things to fall asleep. Grief is the sprouting of greater Spiritual Light. It is the birthing of travail and the measure of who we came here to be.

If there is not love in us, there is not grief, for hatred never has sorrows, but only creates sorrow for others.

There are no words necessary for sorrows, only to know that God and I care, and will be here when you feel like talking again.



agtG