Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Shadow of Times



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


If the shadows of time do not change, these Prophecies from Jeremiah the Prophet will come again upon the grandchildren of Israel in the Peoples of Western Europe, America and the inhabitants of Judah.



And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them;
the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.
 5 They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:
 6 And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
 7 Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.


Jeremiah 25




 13 And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein;
 14 But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them:
 15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.
 16 I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.


Jeremiah 9



The children of a false messiah, will not feed upon the land's bounty, but instead will be fed upon.You will serve a master who is harsh. You will be decided upon, and not decide.You have chosen the way of death, and it will be God's Mercy to how much death it will be.




agtG