Saturday, January 2, 2016

He maketh



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


My Bible reading this morning of December 13th, 2015 was in Pslam 114 and I share it, to remind all of you my children of God's steadfastness for you, as I do invest a great deal of space to the reckoning God will unleash on the brats.

Psalm 114


You make the springs pour water into the ravines, so streams gush down the mountains.
They provide water for all the animals, and the wild donkeys quench their thirst.
The birds nest beside the streams and sing among the branches of the trees.
You send rain on the mountains from your Heavenly Home, and You fill the earth with the fruit of Your labor.
You cause grass to grow for the cattle. You cause plants to grow for people to use. You allow them to produce food from the earth - wine to make them glad, olive oil, as lotion for their skin, and bread to give them strength.


O Lord, what a variety of things You have made! In Wisdom you have made them all. The earth is full of your creatures.

Everyone of these depends on You to give them food as they need it. When You supply it, they gather it. You open your hand to feed them, and they are satisfied.


The world is place now void of the intimate closeness of God in nations, but the individual still leans upon God in their sorrows of healing and their strifes of hurts. We learn of God that there is Love in the humility of needing Him. There is liberation in needing God, in relying upon Him, for He brings us the Joy of being unburdened with Life.

I once had great dreams of great accomplishments, but now I am not wed to those lusts of things my heart yearned for in creating things or families. There is nothing better than contentment and trust in the Lord. If God wills what I am yet to do for His Glory, then that is what I will do. But as for me, my goal is in this liberty I have been given in Love, in having been Loved, an accomplishment which is stored in treasure, so I can be liberated to look upon the one Gift I hope to receive in being in Heaven with Christ and in Him having access to the Father in Heaven.

Things break, things die. We are afflicted with sorrows and hurts, but God is steadfast in having prepared a place for us, for we were never meant to be in this physical greenhouse forever. That is the message of death and sorrows in this world. We are not part of them, but part of God. We are not of this world, but of an enternal Heaven of Hope fulfilled, with Love, Peace and Joy always.


Oh give thanks unto the Lord for He is Good, for the evil of this world melts like snow, and we rise to the rainbow of Promise to the skies. Amen and Amen



agtG