Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lame Cherry Thank You




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have been trying to think of a way to say thank you to those who have been faithful in donating, their prayers, kind words, questions and just being there, so I was feeling Cat in the Hat, and did this a few minutes ago.

....and I made the Ronald Reagan pitch months ago, but never got around to posting it.


Lame Cherry Thank You

Danke, Merci
I want to say a big Thank You
In capitals it says more
Than lower case can ever do


So Gracias, Xièxiè
In so many ways to say
What is in my heart Efcharistó
Each and every day


Let me say, Spasibo, Arigato
Salamat and Grazie
You know saying Thank You
Is so pleasing to me


Dekuji,  Takk
Dakujem, Dhanyavaad
Asante, Hvala vam
In what was already said
 

Let me repeat, Danke, Merci
I want to say a big Thank You
With all my heartfelt gratitude
To each and every one of you.


- Lame Cherry




agtG