Sunday, January 10, 2016

Much Easier if we were all Stars




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I think if I was a Viking, I would wear a fur hat, and attend events as Stellan Skarsgard as Birger Brosa from Arn, as I looked handsome like him.

Arn is a fantastic movie from Sweden which I have mentioned. There is the unabridged and abridged version, both are of merit.

I always wanted to look like someone, but unfortunately I only look like me.

Fortunately all Scandinavians look alike, and if you do allot of that growling and hissing your voice, no one knows the difference, and you can be an international film star.

Tis a lovely family, in handsome and beauty. I think that your beautiful better half would have made a perfect Cat Woman, as the role should have always been played by an Asian. That probably will not come out right in the translation and get me into trouble.

I see that Cambodia has a host of cinema. I doubt there is probably singing in them like Bollywood. I never have understood why breaking out into song is part of a movie, as it does not happen in real life.

I was looking at an online poll of celebrities that people just wanted to see go away.

Justin Bieber
Kim Kardashian
Kanye West
Paris Hilton
Snooki
Kourtney Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
Perez Hilton
Miley Cyrus
Lindsay Lohan
Rosie O'Donnell
Kris Jenner
The Situation
Chris Brown
Sarah Palin
Nicki Minaj
Lil Wayne
Spencer Pratt
Al Sharpton
Heidi Montag


I noticed that two presidential hopefuls for 2020 in Kayne West and Lindsey Lohan are on the list, along with the paparazzi stars of the Kardashians, and  that odd couple of Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag.
Personally, I think the next time that image Obama imports another batch of terrorists, that the regime does the world a favor, throw a party at the White House and invite these 20 for a San Bernadino. Probably give Obama a rise in the legacy poll.

You people do realize that the guns being dumped into Europe, are made in Turkey, from the same European gun conglomerates which bought out American gun makers, and yes, are making a fortune under their candidate image Obama.
1.5 billion rounds of ammo is quite a profit from the Obama regime in buying bullets, and even more guns, and yet the liberals never say a word about that gun for profits exchange......only the Lame Cherry points that out.

It is interesting that in the same polling, that most of the above, are on a list of those celebrities that people suspect are riddled with STDS.

Anthony D. Wiener made number 48 on the list. I could not understand why it was necessary to put the middle initial, as it is not like there are a thousand Anthony Wiener perverts out there.
I do wonder if Anthony caught his STD from Hillary.


I suppose it beats looking like me, rather than a celebrity which is riddled with STDS.

You know Phoebe Cates took her top of a hundred years ago, and people still think it was the hottest moment in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I personally am glad I am not Sean Penn, as it is difficult to meet with a Mexican dope lord, betray him to the Federales, and piss off the American police state, thereby making yourself a target of both the Mexican Mob and the FBI. to be shot on sight.


It is nice to see that Muslim rapist cuddler, Benedict Cumberbatch is ............without merit, without all the fast edits of the retro version. He has no talent as Jeremy Brett, and has no ability like Robert Downey Jr does.

Must publish this, as old Mrs. Hudson is a bigger presence, too bad to be upstaged by the set and an old woman.

Each decade a disease of sex is reborn from a select parental group of deviants.  They should be exterminated as this would end the disease.

That has nothing to do the above, just and observation as TL's Sherlock the cat is more interesting coughing up fur balls than Cumberdict Bendebatch.


agtG