Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Surveillance of Lame Cherry






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I had reached out and made the attempt to involve the Christian clergy for a peaceful settlement of the Oregon Crisis just before the murder of LaVoy Finicum, but it was too late. For all of my efforts at trying to save lives, someone noted in asking if "it was just their computer" as this webpage was doing things which it could absolutely not do in Google java script in pictures of Ted Cruz appearing outside of the blog box.

I noted this today when I posted the call for a Congressional investigation again into the Oregon Crisis, and the disturbing reality that the FBI has not released any video evidence as police cams are now standard, and the photo posted literally was on the entire header and right page section.





Yes I am under surveillance for bringing you these exclusives and this is beyond serious, as LaVoy Finicum was murdered and now America has 8 new Political Prisoners, one of them a Journalist.

This Obama Clinton Cruz regime is now spun out of control. It has more than flagged me and I am uneasy about the readings the Holy Ghost is giving me in devotions.

Logic dictates that all of the above will be arraigned as terrorists and be sentenced to life in prison.



agtG