Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Confederates against the confederates

 Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest’s Grave to be Exhumed in ...






A CONFEDERATE SOLDIER'S PRAYER
Author Unknown,
(Attributed to a battle weary C.S.A soldier near the end of the war)

I asked God for strength, that I might achieve;
I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health, that I might do greater things;
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.
I asked for riches, that I might be happy;
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.
I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men;
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life;
I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am among all men most richly blessed.



Hillary Clinton Celebrates Confederate Flag's Removal At MLK ...

Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton praised South Carolina ... the Confederate flag overhead," Clinton ... here and said that that ...


If you need more proof of who owns Rafael Ted Cruz, this is the Nicolle Wallace who was sent in by the Bush Koch group to undermine the John McCain Presidential campaign in 2008, and Wallace personally was outed and blamed by Sarah Palin for sabotaging her.



Nicolle Wallace Defends Ted Cruz's Confederate Flag ... - YouTube

Maddow: Republican Heartthrob Ted Cruz Let's His Racist Freak Flag Fly (He Just LOVES Jesse Helms)! - Duration: 6:35. incitebytes 28,069 views

Is it really that hard for an American to just say the Confederate Battle Flag, the Confederate States Flag, is every bit the equal to the United States Flag which this same ilk says it is legal to spit on and shit on.


The problem has never been the Confederates of 1861 to 1865 AD in the year of our Lord, but these confederates against Donald Trump and these United States of America.

The Confederates were fighting against the very conglomerate confederates polluting the right and left of America of today.






agtG