Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Two Corinthians: Trump and Palin



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


..........and my sheep hear my voice, they know me, they follow me.


I am quite delighted that Evangelicals are now overwhelming for Donald Trump, as much as I was that Marco Rubio released a pro Born Again message in Iowa to tempt those voters..........as Ted Cruz of Sodom and the Sister Cities of the Plain, keeps trying to get Jesus to bend over for Rafael Cruz's macaroni way in getting into bed with homosexuals.



 




I can not thank God and commend TL enough for being led to find those damning photos of  Ted Cruz cuddled up with those sodomite billionaires, and announcing his best friend is a homosexual male. As a Christian, that is the last thing I want around is more Obama gay enabling to bring God's wrath upon America even more.

Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION according to God and Christ, and Rafael Ted Cruz is lying to Christians when he keeps blaspheming the Name of Christ, and hiding what he is doing behind closed doors in selling his soul to gays. We already have had the disaster of of Jeremiah Wright's sodom son, Barack Obama, and adding Rafael Cruz to the American Gomorrah is not going to help.

The handwriting is on the wall, and it looks like Sarah Palin is going to endorse Donald Trump, and while she has had her betrayal problems, I am all for her support, and working under the direction of Donald Trump, I would still be pleased to have her as Secretary of Interior to stop the slaughter of the Ammon Bundy Patriots in getting the federales out of all of our lives.
I have taken that horrid Bristol Palin to the woodshed often enough here too, but I am not going to stone the woman for past sins, if she is going to help get us across the finish line with a Donald Trump Presidency.

Bristol Palin is right when she stands up for her Mom, after Rafael Ted Cruz when Political Rape on Sarah Palin when Cruz found out Sarah Palin was going to endorse Donald Trump.

After hearing what Cruz is now saying about my mom, in a negative knee-jerk reaction, makes me hope my mom does endorse Trump. Cruz’s flip-flop, turning against my mom who’s done nothing but support and help him when others sure didn’t, shows he’s a typical politician.  How rude to that he’s setting up a false narrative about her!


I demand all of you Cruz supporters to take a step back and realize something of how Obama, Ted Cruz is. Obama had friends like Khadaffi, Mubarak, John Edwards, Hillary Clinton and Assad, but when they become competitors, Obama destroyed them.
Sarah Palin made Ted Cruz, as that minder hijacked her Tea Party movement. Now Ted Cruz is out to destroy Sarah Palin, the very woman who made him.......typical of Cruz as he turned on the Rockefellers and the Bush family too.

So you Ted Cruz supporters get this fact. Do you think you are better than Sarah Palin? If Ted Cruz will politically rape Sarah Palin.......how long before in a Cruz regime, will he do something Obama like Obamatrade, and you post about not liking it on Facebook..........and the next thing you know is you got the FBI knocking on your door, ripping your hard drive out........and audit notices from the IRS, like Obama unleashed on the Tea Party before?

I have hammered the Palins in abandoning us out here, and I have hammered them on the issues. I do not dictate to them though who they can endorse or have kids with, as that is their business. It only becomes my business when it brings the ruin of America.

So I welcome all, including Ted Cruz supporters in riding the horse called Donald Trump out of the Obama Abyss, because that is what has to be done, as there is nothing left if we do not flee this sodom as judgment is coming. Those who look back will become pillars of salt, and the only place we have is ahead with Mr. Trump.

I adore Mr. Trump as Evangelicals so, being one of them. I adore his brash Bibleness and I like TWO CORINTHIANS as it certainly got the buzz he expected and Christians were amused at the joke which had the Obama voters in David Brooks in a fury in not getting why Christians were laughing at the joke he was too slow to get........and more interested just what Ted Cruz has stuck up his ass, and is trying to bend Sarah Palin over to ram his political ballot into her.

You are witnessing the Havana Assassin, the Woman Abuser, Rafael Ted Cruz for what he is, and what he will do to America and to you, if you get out of line in not bending over for Ted, as that is what Ted Cruz does as a Birtha, just like Birther Obama.

I welcome Sarah Palin and I welcome Bristol Palin. I don't give a damn about the past fights. I only care that their powder is dry and they are unlocked and loaded for what is ahead to get Donald Trump as the Resident President of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Sarah Palin might just be back to being an American again. Thank God for that.


agtG