Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Girl Alone in the Garden


Pin by Kennedy Foster on the kennedy white house | Pinterest


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

David John Oates work on the Kennedy Assassination in Reverse Speech, had one which puzzled him, Jim Marrs, Jeff Rense and Dick Allgire as it was about the girl alone in the garden, which Johnson said he saw on November 29, 1963.

This is an open letter to Mr. Oates to settle the mystery.


Dear Mr. Oates,

This is in concern to your Rense appearance on the Kennedy assassination work, in which you asked about who Lyndon Johnson was speaking of in "the girl who was alone in the garden".
The girl was Mrs. Kennedy. LBJ observed her and did not invade her grief. He was recounting what he witnessed.
LBJ was quite tender with her at least in forward speech recordings.

PBS in America has part of the diary of Lady Byrd Johnson in which she gives this quote:

"Suddenly I found myself face to face with Jackie in a small hallway… You always think of someone like her as being insulated, protected. She was quite alone. I don't think I ever saw someone so much alone in my life," Lady Bird would write in her diary. "I went up to her, put my arms around her, and said something to her. I'm sure it was something like 'God, help us all,' because my feelings for her were too tumultuous to put into words."



In forensic psychology, the Johnson's are reciting the same reality of Jackie Kennedy being the most alone person in the world.

Thank you for all of your work. I especially appreciate your LaVoy Finicum findings. If you could ever explore the Reverse Speech of Special Agent Gregory Bretzing and the other authorities I would hope the same revelations would appear for that other horrid mark on American history.

God bless you for your work.




agtG