Sunday, May 29, 2016

Stuck on Screwing You



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Let's sing.

Stuck in you
I so want to screw you
But every time I insert my head in your slot
You refuse to screw
Stuck in you
I so want to screw you
but what can I do.......

(that would be a long note hold on the DO)

I would mix my JB Weld
and put it in your slot
Not too much
But still a lot
To fill your groove
Until almost dry
Where I would stick my head
but do not wonder why

Because it is you I want to screw
And putting my driver in the JB
Would make a new screw slot
Can't you see?

Then after you dry
I would put my head in you
And twist and turn
And I would screw you...................



I am working on this, on a stuck gun screw, in my favorite piece of junk. So many always experts talk about drilling and easy outs, but that will destroy the screw, so the idea is why not create a new screw slot which matches the screwdriver exactly. If the JB bonds as it should, then the stuck screw would come out.

This is a Lame Cherry exclusive, never thought of before.....as in ever, so it is mine and I should have some proprietary royalty to this, like rights to your pretty pony or inheritance rights to your weapons, if you hopefully die soon.


Ok, enough of upgrading humanity from the 4 legged version in solving the problems holding all of you back. What do you expect......me to walk for you too.



agtG