Monday, June 6, 2016

The Scorched Earth





As a warning to those who rejoice at the fall of America and who mock the Americans in plotting their genocide.


Ezekiel 25: 6,7



For thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;

Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.



God knows all that is taking place, all of the intrigue and all of the genocide. If the Americans be judged in love, how much more will it be for the world judged in God's wrath. 

Touch not the Lord's called nor mock the messenger of God.






Nuff Said



agtG