Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Simplest of Readings


https://500questions.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/tyre_phoenicia_10thcenturybc.jpg


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The Scripture reading this first day of the week is Ezekiel chapter 25 verse 7


Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.


This pertains the children of Tyre, the archetype of the worldly satanic realm.

Judgment is coming upon the evil of this world, for the liars to the traitors. Those who think they can not be brought to justice will have a justice administered to them that reaches into their security and drags them out into the street without mercy.

No need to elaborate.


agtG