Sunday, October 9, 2016

Job Openings



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Below is a list of jobs which will be opening up in the next two years as it would probably be a conclusion that the GOP will remove all support or criminal indictments will be issued from the Department of Justice.


 These oligarch whores have been betraying all of America before Obama stole the election. They have either been enabling Obama or settling terrorists into our communities for payments.

Republicans revoking endorsements (10)

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.): “I will not be voting for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton and instead will be writing in Governor Pence on Election Day.” Ayotte had said earlier that she was supporting Trump but not endorsing him for president.
Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio): “While I continue to respect those who still support Donald Trump, I can no longer support him. I continue to believe our country cannot afford a Hillary Clinton presidency. I will be voting for Mike Pence for President."
Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley: "I certainly won't vote for Hillary Clinton, but I cannot and will not vote for Donald Trump."
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), House Oversight Committee chairman: “I’m out. I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president. It is some of the most abhorrent and offensive comments that you can possibly imagine.”
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert: “While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump.”
Rep. Frank Lo Biondo (R-N.J.): "I will write in Governor Mike Pence for President.”
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.): “Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy.”
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Ak.):
Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.): “If I support him for President, I will be telling my boys that I think it’s okay to treat women like objects — and I’ll have failed as a dad. Therefore, I can no longer support Donald Trump for President and will not be voting for him or Hillary Clinton.”
Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty: "He is unsound, uninformed, unhinged and unfit to be President of the United States, and I am withdrawing my support for him."

Republicans calling on Trump to drop out (24)

Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-Ala.): “It is now clear Donald Trump is not fit to be President of the United States and cannot defeat Hillary Clinton. I believe he should step aside and allow Governor Pence to lead the Republican ticket.”
Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.): “For the good of the country, and to give the Republicans a chance of defeating Hillary Clinton, Mr. Trump should step aside…put the country first and do the right thing.”
Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.): “This is disgusting, vile, and disqualifying. No woman should ever be subjected to this type of obscene behavior and it is unbecoming of anybody seeking high office. In light of these comments, Donald Trump should step aside and allow our party to replace him with Mike Pence or another appropriate nominee from the Republican Party.”
Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho): “I urge Donald Trump to step aside and allow the Republican party to put forward a conservative candidate like Mike Pence who can defeat Hillary Clinton.”
Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Mo.): “The abhorrent comments made by Donald Trump are inexcusable and go directly against what I've been doing in Washington to combat assaults on college campuses. Because of this, I am rescinding my support for Donald Trump and asking to have my name removed from his agriculture advisory committee. With the terrible options America has right now, I cannot cast my vote for any of the candidates, so I hope Donald Trump withdraws from the race so the American people can elect Mike Pence as our next president.”
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard: “Enough is enough. Donald Trump should withdraw in favor of Governor Mike Pence. This election is too important.”
Sen. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.): “The comments made by Mr. Trump were disgusting and totally unacceptable under any circumstance. It would be wise for him to step aside and allow Mike Pence to serve as our party’s nominee,” Fischer said, according to the Omaha World-Herald.
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Az.): “Donald Trump is wrong about his level of support. He needs to withdraw from the race.”
Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-Neb.): Will reportedly back Pence.
Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.): “I will not vote for Donald Trump. If Donald Trump wishes to defeat Hillary Clinton, he should do the only thing that will allow us to do so — set aside, and allow Mike Pence to be the Republican party’s nominee.”
Colo. Senate nominee Darryl Glenn (R): “I am therefore calling on Donald Trump to do the honorable, selfless thing — voluntarily step aside and let Mike Pence be our party’s nominee so that we can defeat Hillary Clinton, keep control of the Senate, and put our nation back on a path of safety and security.”
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam: “It is time for the good of the nation and the Republican Party for Donald Trump to step aside and let Gov. Mike Pence assume the role as the party’s nominee. If he does not step aside, I will write in a Republican for the Office of President."
Rep. Joe Heck (R-Nev.), candidate for U.S. Senate: “I can no longer look past this pattern of behavior and inappropriate comments from Donald Trump. Therefore, I cannot, in good conscience, continue to support him nor can I vote for Hillary Clinton…my wife, my daughters, my mother, my sister and all women deserve better. The American people deserve better… I believe our only option is to formally ask Mr. Trump to step down and allow Republicans the opportunity to elect someone who will provide us with the strong leadership so desperately needed and one that Americans deserve."
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.):
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah): “I respectfully ask you, with all due respect, to step aside. Step down, allow someone else to carry the banner of these principles... rather than weighing down the American people.”
Rep. Martha Roby (R-Ala.): “As disappointed as I’ve been with his antics throughout this campaign, I thought supporting the nominee was the best thing for our country and our party. Now, it is abundantly clear that the best thing for our country and our party is for Trump to step aside and allow a responsible, respectable Republican to lead the ticket.”
Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.):
Rep. Chris Stewart (R-Utah): “I'm incredibly disappointed in our party's candidate. And unlike the Democrats who have proven completely unwilling to hold secretary Clinton accountable for her illegal activities that endangered our national security, I am willing to hold Mr. Trump accountable. I am therefore calling for him to step aside and to allow Mike Pence to lead our party.”
Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Ak.): “I will continue to campaign for Republican candidates across Alaska and the country. Keeping Republicans in the Senate majority is critical to the economic and national security of Alaska and America. As for the White House, Donald Trump should step aside. I will support Gov. Mike Pence for president.”
Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), third ranking Republican in the Senate:
Rep. Fred Upton (R-Mich.):
Rep. Ann Wagner (R-Mo.): “I have committed my short time in Congress to fighting for the most vulnerable in our society. As a strong and vocal advocate for victims of sex trafficking and assault, I must be true to those survivors and myself and condemn the predatory and reprehensible comments of Donald Trump. I withdraw my endorsement and call for Governor Pence to take the lead so we can defeat Hillary Clinton."
Rep. Mia Love (R-Utah): "For the good of the party, and the country, he should step aside."
Rep. Kay Granger (R-Texas): “We have heard rumors about the insensitive and vulgar things Mr. Trump says about women. But watching that video is disgusting. Mr. Trump should remove himself from




agtG