Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Plausible

http://thelaughbutton.com/site2/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Steven-Wright-011-e1441916009297.jpg


My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Plausible 

When the Lame Cherry broke the story of why Wikileaks stood down in not exposing Hillary Clinton, in another matter anti matter exclusive, it came to my attention that some asstard posted that it was not "plausible", because Assange could not be pardoned by Hillary Clinton as the charges were in Sweden.

Ah, who the asstard said it had anything to do with Sweden and charges there as that situation has been dealt with, so it goes to why Assange is hiding in the Ecuadorian Embassy yet.

Oh let us look at the plausible internet search engine an find a plausible link for a plausible source for a pardon.

Revealed: US plans to charge Assange - smh.com.au

UNITED STATES prosecutors have drawn up secret charges against the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ... inquiry into whether Julian Assange can be charged ...
 
 
 
Amazing, the US has a secret sealed indictment on Julian Assange which was leaked. An indictment I was unaware of as I was operating in the matrix gaining information, and yet there is the confirmation.....oh I suppose that is plausible too.

But then of course there are Washington Post stories about no charges will be filed against Assange. That would be used as plausible to refute the above in an asstard examination of evidence.

Wait.....who was it? Yes that Bundy group were told all sorts of things, allowed to run wild in Oregon, and all the while the federales were plotting to arrest them.Oh so the regime will lie and manipulate people, to get them to come out from a safe haven, and then pounce on them.
 
I never mind anyone asking questions, but when I put my life and liberty on the line, for a bunch of intellectual thieves who steal from me constantly, and then have asstard lurkers waiting to pounce to pronounce their asstard revelations in plausible situations, what they are is going to be exposed to the ridicule of what it is. This vocation is taxing enough without word assassins pissing on me on walls in pretensions they have some intelligence in their flatword flat skull brains.

I do not suffer fools nor shit for brains morons. I simply never sinks into any of you that I am right and am proven right by God's Grace constantly, and yet in your illusions and delusions, you read the content here, think it is how bright you are, and then show up thinking you can lecture me on what is right.

You make judgments on God's work here, and you answer to God under the same scrutiny and then you deal with how plausible you are to God in all of your fiction.



I often hear the intellectual set praise George Carlin as a comic genius. I never found anything the mad did humorous. Carlin always reminded me of a man saying something unfunny to miserable people and then having to explain to them they should laugh at pain.

I liked Steven Wright, the three times I saw him, as I do not have a great deal of time for humor.

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
 
It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature. 

OK so what's the speed of dark?
If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, who would we know?

Steven Wright



agtG