Thursday, January 5, 2017

breaking the Covenant

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2GXwnVPRVon0eqeQHpGVDnKog8rjiH5wFnpNKsL35sr3GpmOBXgHnX9tX65ME7MU5cEcU8gZfBl6XTiYHEyjC40jmFtWbH9pF0xf5CP9lGWTlRMefTyFm01wzTaIsnU9rsDmIcw_ZhY4/s1600/Falling+Glass.jpg

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I share the Bible reading the Holy Ghost directed me to this past week. There apparently is intrigue concerning coming events out of Judah, and it is going to inflict upon the Lost 10 Tribes in Europe and America.



Jeremiah 11


9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
 10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.
 11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
 12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.

I simply post this to remind everyone that for all the sodomy and aborticision which the West has been involved with, including the high treason of rejecting Christ, the election of Donald Trump by God, has lessened the blow of Judgment, but has not ended the penalty.

The treachery which has taken place in America is manifold in what neocons, liberals, the regime and what John McCain has been engaged in with Mike Pence is the pebbles and rocks of the avalanche fight against God.

Sowing evil, multiplies evil.


agtG






agtG