Monday, June 12, 2017

Sons of the Sorceress



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



The following is my Holy Ghost led Scripture reading from Isaiah 57. It is posted with the uneasiness which has been in me for some time that "something is out there".
I am learning of the matrix yet in how time lines ebb, flow and generate. I am being taught by the Holy Ghost's insights of the Pur, the casting of the dice so to speak as in Haman casting the best days to genocide the children of Benjamin, Levi and Judah in Persia.
The days "generate" so to speak for all events, from the small things in your lives to the great things on a global scale. I have been watching a set of numbers for the past months in how an original set has vanished and a new number is appearing. I have not inquired of the last set for some days in being too overwhelmed again.

Isaiah 57 is in essence the American and European anthem. It is of note in 57 that it begins with the lament the Righteous perish and with something I have noticed these past years that it seems God is weeding people out who are good, and in the first verse is proof, that the Righteous are taken away from the evil to come.

That does not mean all the Righteous, but the Righteous whose time is complete here, who will not grow in the light or who may in fact forfeit eternal life by being swayed by some new mass sodomite right become a national sin.

In the following verses, you will notice how the testimony from God through Isaiah is the guilt of most of you reading this. You think all your money is going to make you secure. You think that big military is going to keep America safe, so you keep right on stepping on poor people or lying to yourself that you do no have to donate here.
I found an interesting condemnation of me on Twitter in someone hashtagging at me that if I am not a good enough writer to earn a living at it, then I should do something else. The day will come when that person answers with their soul in hell in Christ's Judgment. The masses simply do not know what they do in embracing their own doom, and thinking there are not consequences for every last detail of their actions here.

They have the life awarded now and what follows is the reward of eternal death.

Perhaps if I have time I will track this down in the dates, but many signs I have observed are revealing that something is building out there, in events upon events, and they will surprise as the undercurrent of the matrix broods.

It would be to life, to change from your selfishness. As most of you are wealthy, I would suggest you watch My Three Sons or Leave it to Beaver, and then ask do you have the moral and quiet speech of that era, or are you the foulness of this evil which spreads in darkness across all nations. Perhaps if you could see how much you have changed, then you would awaken to what you need to transform yourself into.

I will by God's Grace have more, not because I can walk away from this job from God, because that is what those who attack me do not comprehend, but because no one else is doing this job. I keep looking for perhaps the 2 Witnesses to appear to do the job, to torment, instead of warn with words preparing the Way of the Lord.

We are all entering another event cycle. This time, unlike rewriting the time line for Donald Trump to be President, I am not altering the time line and the evil of this world, the sons of the sorceress are driving it, with most of the apostasy and evil in you.

For the Good, keep praying for the quick return of Christ, for you to be found worthy to escape what is coming and for the Lord to shorten the days more, before Christ returns.




3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
 4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.
 5 Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?
 6 Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. Should I receive comfort in these?
 7 Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even thither wentest thou up to offer sacrifice.
 8 Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast discovered thyself to another than me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it.
 9 And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself even unto hell.
 10 Thou art wearied in the greatness of thy way; yet saidst thou not, There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieved.
 11 And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart? have not I held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not?
 12 I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.
 13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;
 14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.
 15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
 16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
 17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.



Nuff Said


agtG