Sunday, July 30, 2017

ATTENTION ON PAYPAL DONORS


This is important to the following Paypal donors this past week.


KAREN JULY 26
MICHAEL JULY 26
GRACE JULY 28
STEVE JULY 28
WILL JULY 29
SHAUN JULY 30
SUSAN JULY 30

For some reason Paypal has posted these will be RECURRING PAYMENTS. This means you will be billed every month or whatever was set up.  IF YOU DID NOT DO THIS, then you need to stop it on your end, as I can not do anything on my end to stop the billing.

I do not want people thinking I am pulling anything. I just noticed some donations coming in, in a spurt, and each one was recurring, instead  of a one time as they always are. I do not know what Paypal did, but each of you have to check and make sure in your account that you stop this from recurring if you just meant it as a one time payment.

Please pay attention on this and  get things done, as I do not want people screaming at me for something I did not have anything to do with.

*Additional Note: I issued refunds with an explanation to the above donors. In looking at the Paypal site now, I see absolutely no feature for one time or recurring as before. Paypal does not list the above as recurring donors, so at this point I have no idea what took place. My turmoil that I do not have the time nor energy to deal with.