Monday, August 21, 2017

America Flocks to Darkness



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Is it any surprise that Americans went into a mania to flock to the darkness, reflecting all they are, and then were disappointed that the darkness was another thrill that left them staring at themselves in their rear view mirror.




THE DAY WITH DARKNESS...

Moon Cloaks Sun, and Nation Is Awed...

But Many Feel Let Down...

Traffic Nightmare...

Selfies cause major congestion...





My eclipse was odd. I said days ago it probably would be cloudy and it was. Through that shroud, I think I saw the eclipse beginning, but it was even stranger that at it's peak, it was not the darkness promised.

I conclude there is a message in this, that God will protect His children from the coming darkness which the lost flocked to, in his covering cloud which will be as day as the dark.

As the flockers could not be the 95 million out of work, this must have been the Lame Cherry deadbeats.

It is a reality that I have too much darkness shadowing me that I do not need to look for it. It is a psychology in all of this in what is wrong with Americans that this was their god for the day.




agtG