Friday, November 10, 2017

George Takei as a Kevin Spacey Rapist in 1981




George got me on the rebound, got me drunk
drugged me and then raped me........
He told me it was gay marriage.
 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


As all are aware, Kevin Spacey the pedophile rapist is in the news, and has been roundly condemned by the homosexual group as Spacey tried to use them for cover. One of the most vocal was George Takei of  Gay Trek, who sounded off in the most damning of condemnations in stating that rape has nothing to do with being normal or sodomite.



George Takei Speaks Out on Kevin Spacey Allegations ...

"Men who improperly harass or assault do not do so because they are gay or straight — that is a deflection," the activist stated. George Takei says Kevin Spacey ...
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-speaks-kevin-sp

Takei was correct on one thing, in rape is rape, and now it has been discovered that George Takei, the flaming Trump hating liberal, engaged in rape of his own against an innocent young man.


George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in ...

A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, ...
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assa


The thing is George Takei went Cosby, in not only pretending to be sincere with his victim, but getting him drunk and then Takei drugged him and engaged in raping this homosexual victim.


The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."
"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

Unlike Harvey Weinstein in lack of evidence, but like Kevin Spacey in others witnessed, the man that George Takei raped, as Takie had forcefully entered the genital area of the victim, the victim in this instance informed four friends that Takei tried to rape him.

THR spoke to four longtime friends of Brunton — Norah Roadman, Rob Donovan, Stephen Blackshear and Jan Steward — who said that he had confided in them about the Takei encounter years ago.

Interesting in this, George Takei has fled the country and is overseas, and is hiding from the press and his representative is giving the Kevin Spacey answer of comment no comment.

The reports of the events leading up to  this sexual assault by George Takei in trolling a young helpless man, waiting for a break up, preying upon this victim's emotions, pretending to listen, and all the while drugging the guy and then raping him, is thee most reprehensible and low life of predatory assaults. It is psychotic stalking, manipulating and violence all lurking behind the Takei front of the harmless smiling oriental.

What is worse is Takei actually told Howard Stern he made it a practice of assaulting men by grabbing their cock, trying to get them aroused, so the effect is they would accept being raped.


How many dozen other victims are out there, and what age are they, in how long has George Takei been grabbing cocks to take advantage of his victims, when he is not doping them.





agtG