Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The McCain Plantation Negress





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

For those of you who missed it, John McCain's son Jack, went for the dark meat on the platter as it is juicier, we all know from our fried chicken, as he married the lovely quadroon Renee Swift.

John McCain's son to the 'ignorant racists' criticizing an ...

Sen. John McCain's son, ... Jack McCain is a Navy lieutenant and helicopter pilot — and he's married to a black woman, Air Force Reserve Capt. Renee Swift.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/


I happened to actually look at the McCain family wedding photo and share each of these people's reactions by their expressions on their faces.


First up we have dirty old man John McCain.




F*ck sake, you hire coons to clean the sh*tter, you don't marry the g*ddman things!!!


Then this from Mummy in law, Cindy McCain, the Beer Heiress.





Oh my g*d, I adopted one and Johnny thought it was acceptable to marry one!!!



This from neo husband, Jack Johnny McCain the Third.




I sure stuck it to my f*cking parents this time. Sterling Archer WOOO HOOO!!!



This from the lovely Negress, Renee Swift.








I just have to pop out one kid, divorce the cracker and then I'm the heiress with a new black woman every night and a two lesbians on the weekends!!!



This from Bridget.



 Johnny was peeking at me in the shower all those times...........



 This from oldest white heiress Meghan McCain.




 

I am still the White's Only Daughter!!!




Finally, the lovely Jimmy McCain






Few quaaludes and some Wild Turkey and I'm doing the sloppy seconds dark meats juicer club!!!




You tell me that the expressions on these people's faces is not what they are all thinking.






agtG