Thursday, November 2, 2017

What worked for me in nail fungus




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

My apologies if this was covered before, but I was looking anti fungal things and that reminded me of a toenail fungus I was assailed by, that I contracted apparently in the metro four years ago.

It produced not a thick toenail, but one which was soft and actually deteriorating. I never had any problems with this in my life, and it had me frowning as a godson had toenail fungus, and  they gave him some pharm drugs that affected the liver to cure him or kill him.

What I did was use coconut oil.  Coconut oil is anti fungal, and all I did was place about a pea size gob on the toenail which it melted into, and covered it with a bandade. It was winter and I am forever busy, and some days it was a few days between showers, and some days it fell off and I forgot about it, but I only treated it like three times over a month and of course it took about 6 months for the toenail to grow out, but it did cure it.

Of course it would be better to do this daily and be more disciplined, but this did work for me.

I know they have other suggestions in anti fungals, but I like coconut oil as it smells good and as long as you have socks on, it is not going to stain the sheets in bed.

I am a big fan of natural things on sites like Earth Clinic as apple cider vinegar has been a remedy for me which did a great deal of good for me.

Anyway, all things in life are bacteria, spore, fungus, yeast, viral, prion. Find what it is, hit it where it is or hit it with what it eats and it will cease being a disease, infection, condition, plague or whatever, as the reason it is in you, is because it is making you their apartment and are feeding off of something in you, and your symptoms are the side effect.

Most "disease" resides in soft tissues, marrow, skin, brain, intestines, joints and blood. Sometimes it is changing the PH, others it is adding something to the food it eats which will not harm you, but will kill the yeast.



agtG